Water Resistant Construction
- Ideal for Fresh and Saltwater Environments
- High Output Nano Light
- 1-Watt LED Lamps
- Low Voltage UL Listed Transformer
- Sleek Aluminum Hood with Heat Removal Technology
- Adjustable Arm made of Durable High Impact Plastic
- Patent Pending
Maximum glass thickness ½"
- For ¼" glass, use the suction cup provided to secure fixture to the aquarium
- For 3/8" or ½" glass, remove the suction cup provided to secure fixture to the aquarium
Wave-point High Output Micro sun Led Clamp On Light are equipped with 16 x 1 watt Daylight led lamps which are housed by a sleek aluminum hood with heat removal technology. The adjustable mounting arm made of durable high impact plastic, allows the clamp light to easily mount and be secured to a wide variety of aquariums. The fixture is water resistant and is equipped with a UL low voltage transformer. These lights are reef capable and can be used to high light an existing environment or as a primary light source.