4.0 out of 5 stars Calming!, April 6, 2008
This review is from: Waves Sampler DVD Beaches: Caribbean, California, Florida, Hawaii (DVD)
Very peaceful and calming.......a real relaxation tape. No annoying commentary or music, just the "real thing" and you truly can pretend to be on the beach!

4.0 out of 5 stars WAVES are AWESOME... but buy a different one., September 4, 2008
TAB (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
The WAVES Virtual Vacations DVDs are spectacular! But, I do recommend buying a different WAVES DVD than this one. I bought the Sampler to see which location/DVD I wanted to buy first, and while I love the WAVES stuff and have several, this particular one is my least favorite. They tried to cram in so many locations into the sampler that some scenes are only 7 seconds long (hardly relaxing... more like a frenetic slideshow) and included some noisy animal close-ups! Despite not recommending the "sampler", I completely recommend the WAVES collection. [Note to the WAVES creaters/staff: screeching seals, etc are for a animal documentary, NOT for a calming beach getaway. It's one thing to have animals enter a scene as nature dictates, but animal specific shots are inappropriate and distracting.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 8, 2012
This product worked well and had no problems loading in my DVD player. It was shipped and received on time and I had an overall great experience.

Waves Sampler DVD Beaches: Caribbean, California, Florida, Hawaii