Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 18, 2013
This product has significantly improved the quality of my life. No longer having to retie my shoe laces every 17 minutes, I find I am more cheerful, less stressed, I swear less and my blood pressure has gone down. Not such a small thing. For years, I have been snarling about shoe laces. The product has only one function, one reason for existing--to keep your shoe on tight. And in this one and only task, it fails miserably. Very few types stay tied. The stretchy ones do stay tied and indeed wear well, but they are almost impossible to find. Let me therefore wax eloquent on the virtues (OK, virtue) of these waxed dress laces. They stay tied!!!
on April 27, 2013
I really like how these shoelaces help keep my shoes attached to my feet. They work especially well when you form loops with the excess length and wrap them around in a knot tying fashion.
on June 1, 2012
These are very strong and last a long time. I have tried the non-waxed shoe laces and they have just frayed on me within a couple of months. These bad boys look nice, tie nice, and last nice!
on May 18, 2012
Very durable and perfect length. I bought several extras for future use. I like the wax because it seems to keep the laces from knotting up and getting tangled as much as regular laces. They also don't come untied as much as normal laces either. A+++
on February 23, 2013
40" laces are perfect for 4 hole size 11 1/2 men's shoes. Also got a pair of the 36" laces but those are a little short.
on September 19, 2013
So far these have held up, but they are REALLY thin and seem slightly flimsy in terms of manufacturing quality. They do the job I need them to do and I like the dark brown color. I just didn't realize how thin these are when I purchased.
on March 21, 2013
This is my first time buying replacement laces so I'm not sure what the typical experience is. I bought these for a set of dress shoes when the original laces wore out way too quickly. These laces require re-tying several times a day. I sit at a desk so I can't imagine how it would be if I was walking around more often. Like I said I don't know if this is the norm for replacement laces. I would have likely paid some more money to find laces that stay tied.
on February 23, 2013
My husband seems to brake a lot of shoe laces in his dress shoes. Spend way too much money for good quality leather mens dress shoes to just toss over broken shoelaces. Luckily I found the right size and type on Amazon----the only down side was having to pay as much shipping as I did for the shoe laces. I am a prime member and try to go for free shipping as much as possible, this time it didn't work out that way.
on March 27, 2015
Very serviceable replacement shoe laces that are thin and look nice in my black dress shoes. I prefer a little more wax on the laces so they are a little stiffer and the wax makes it less likely that they untie through the day. These are fine, but I have had to retie them a couple times.

The black is dark so the laces do not have any contrast against the black shoe polish I use on my dress shoes. Overall these are good laces, but I like other pairs a little better
VINE VOICEon December 11, 2013
The trouble with online shopping is that it is sometimes hard to determine size. The photo of these shoelaces showed me they were the correct "type" - i.e., round, not flat, but I could not tell how thin they were. I was looking for thicker, but round. The shoe laces are fine, work as intended, and are the right length (I replaced much too long shoelaces). So from a product point of view, they are excellent. If you are looking for the thicker ones, shop around.. . :)