5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing and beautiful book
Published on August 24, 2008 by Gerald W. Downing

2.0 out of 5 stars Wolf in sheep's clothing
That the authors claim this book was from Jesus explaining the basis of Christianity and then to go further and associate it with A Course in Miracles is a farce. They differ greatly in the basic fundamentals as follows:

Firstly, as ACIM correctly states, you are the dreamer producing the dream and are not contained within the dream. To associate yourself with...
Published on August 21, 2010 by I.A. Mallone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing and beautiful book, August 24, 2008
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
In 1993 Jon Marc Hammer began channeling 35 lessons from the master teacher Jeshua, or Jesus, his Greek name. He was sponsored by The Shanti Christo foundation, which took the recorded talks and produced "The Way of Mastery" in 1997. In August of 2007 I spent a week in a retreat in New Mexico with many of the people who produced this book. I felt like I was in a family reunion. This was the most happy, peaceful and loving week of my life. My lifelong scepticism about channelled writings flew out the window. Since then I have read through the book twice and lead and been in a group study weekly all year.
The purpose of this book is to bring into being an updated, simple and relevant version of what our brother, Jeshua taught and lived 2000 years ago. The teachings are beautiful, masterfully presented and in modern easy to understand language, and the book is of excellent quality.
Jeshua promises no less than Heaven on Earth to those willing to study and practice the lessons deeply. This is not religion, but how to live as God intended His beloved children to live. No one is excluded, judged, less or more than any other. It is our choice to follow the traditions you have been taught or to open the mind and heart to the possibility that there could be more to life than we ever dreamed of. No other book in print is so up to date, simple, and profound yet "user friendly" in it's teachings.
It is the answer to my prayer, in July of 1947, when I was in the class for new members at the first Methodist Church of Canyon Texas, and not satisfied with what the Methodist and Baptist and other churches had to offer. I said to myself,"I just wish I could ask Jesus." It took me 60 years to be ready to listen. This book will save any serious reader many years of wandering in our own wilderness. Study groups are springing up all over the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Gift, February 2, 2009
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
This material is a true gift. Teaches you how to have true communion with God and to let go of all the things we have created to block this. Now I believe it is actually possible for all of us to achieve what Jesus wanted for every soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, January 31, 2009
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
This is an outstanding offering for those who are inclined to do introspective work. As difficult as I found it to understand the language in "A Course in Miracles", this one is the complete opposite. Same message, different language. A real treat and gift. I cannot, however, recommend that this be purchased from any source except the Shanti Christo foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best spiritual work I have ever seen, October 11, 2009
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
I first came across this work almost 15 years ago, after another 15 of seeking everywhere I knew or could find for answers to life's big questions, including 8 as a student of A Course in Miracles.

For me, The Way of Mastery is the most aligned and powerful spiritual work I have ever seen--many of the lessons are said ot be one's Jeshua did himself in his lifetime--and the work is growing like early Christianity. Profoundly life changing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Christ Teachings for a Modern World...Timeless as Ever, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
The Way of Mastery is the extraordinary teaching of "The Way", as taught by Jeshua ben Joseph (Jesus), to teach only Love. Part one, The Way of the Heart, teaches us the power of Forgiveness and how every experience we encounter is based on our own perception and the contents of our own mind. It teaches how Love heals all things and how every event is a neutral event given power and meaning by our own judgements and positions. When we practice self forgiveness, the world is healed right along with us . Meditations peppered throughout the text, lead us gently into the Peace within, available, and already in existence, within us all.

Part Two- The Way of Transformation, explains the journey of the Soul and it's movement into separation consciousness, the choice we each have, in every moment, to align with Love or fear and the separate thinking thought system of the Ego. This section has teachings on how to forgive and bless the past and how we are completely empowered to surrender our illusions so we can walk in Peace. By doing so, we change the world and fulfill our Soul purpose.

The Way of Knowing is Part Three of this teaching which gently invites us and encourages us to awaken. This section leads us deeper into our role as co-creators with God. Our task is simply to further transmute the ego so that we can abide fully in the Christed nature of our inheritance. By allowing purification of our minds through forgiveness practices, illness, anxiety, anger and fear in it's many guises, recede like a dream and we become free; free to live an awakened life, free to extend only Love and free to live and express as the Masters that we are.

The Way of Mastery leads us back to ourselves, back to The Divine Love that birthed us, back to the Truth that we all are One.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars ACIM Students - welcome to the next step, March 14, 2013
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
After having 3 years of ACIM "practice" under my belt - this was like the Course on steroids. I'm very grateful to have encountered it at this time in my study. It takes the Course concepts to a deeper level and really makes the Truths applicable to every situation. DO NOT skip ACIM - you'll need it as your foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Check the current cost with the Shanti Christo Foundation website, March 7, 2011
Martiza (Longmont, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
Although the Amazon price says $150, and that it's unavailable, the current edition of the book and included CD is available through the Shanti Christo website for a very reasonable price.
Namaste,
Marcia

5.0 out of 5 stars The Way of Mastery Changes Lives, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
Update:

There are now 110 enrolled in The Way of Mastery meetup group. We are in Lesson 17 - The Journey of the Soul. Lives are being changed. We are waking up. My message to you and the group is STAY THE COURSE

With love,

Joe

I have a Meetup group in Georgia at the-way-of-mastery. I currently have 66 masters in waiting studying the lessons. We are in our sixth lesson and sixth month. We plan to do one lesson a month over three years. The reviews below are from the Shanti Christo Foundation's website. The Way of Mastery

This book contains the extraordinary and transformational teachings of Jeshua ben Joseph who speaks not as a savior above us, but as our brother and our friend to gently and lovingly guide us to remember the Truth of our being. The 35 lessons in this book are a pathway to forgiveness, self-love and the acceptance of the perfection of each moment, and are designed to return the mind to holiness - wholeness. Jeshua speaks to every aspect of living in the world as Christ. With practicality, humor and loving direction, He points the way to the correction of every belief and perception that would keep us from knowing our perfect union with God. The only question left to be asked is: How much of God can you receive and then extend to the world?

Reviews:

Author: Joyce McLane I have been a seeker of Truth for most of my Life. I have read many, wonderful books which have guided me along my path. When I found "A Course in Miracles" 24 years ago, it spoke to my heart of the Truth that I had been seeking. But, the wording of "ACIM" made it difficult to understand at times. When I found "The Way of Mastery" I just couldn't believe what I had found. This book is like the most precious gem in the world. It has the power to completely turn you back to God, to Awakening. These Teachings from Jeshua have such clarity, such simplicity. They are given with such Love, gentleness, and authority. Your Heart will know beyond a shadow of doubt that this is the ultimate truth. This is the Truth that your soul has been waiting for. This is It! There is nothing better. Blessings.

Author: Noreen Jameson The Way of Mastery (TWOM) surpasses everything in A Course In Miracles (ACIM).. a true GEM! When I first meditated WITH Jeshua (with the included CD of Lesson 11)... the WAY opened up in such a way I cannot describe. This IS the masterpiece of the ages, I HIGHLY recommend TWOM! Blessed BE! Peace be to you this day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most life changing book I've read so far, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
Still working on it - we are studying the book in my spiritual book group. The writing is beautiful and the content is life changing. Truly a book to be absorbed slowly and continuously. The cd that comes with the book is a beautiful meditation I listen to often.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE REAL TEACHINGS OF JESUS, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Way of Mastery (Hardcover)
If you want to receive the teachings of Jesus in the simplest, easiest and most joyful way possible, then "The Way of Mastery" is for you. Not only is it extremely well written and humorous (always knew God had a sense of humor and this confirms it) it is so emotionally uplifting that you will feel spiritually transformed. You will know and believe that you are "loved, loving and lovable."

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Way of Mastery
Way of Mastery by Shanti Christo Foundation (Hardcover - 2004)
Used & New from: $38.92