5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star
Very impressed about these sunglasses, espicially at the price. they fit well and they look really good (confused for raybans all the time). they arrived 3 days before expected and came with a little bag to put them in.

so overall fast shipping, and nice product for 7 dollars
Published on November 21, 2011 by derek

1.0 out of 5 stars YanYan
Don't buy it! you will get very disappointed! I don't understand why there are so many people leave good comments on this product, so unreliable! Quality is really really bad! worse than then the one I got from Dollar store.
Published on July 9, 2012 by yan

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of sh*t, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Wayfarer- Unisex Tortoise or Black Wayfarer in Retro Style Frame Sunglasses (Eyewear)
Broke same day i bought them. They had a really crappy plastic look and Lenses that scratched easily. Dont buy!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on Arrival, July 27, 2012
I literally never got the chance to wear them. When I took them out of the package and unfolded the left arm to place on my face, the plastic around the screw broke and the left arm came off. You may get what you pay for, but even so I think $4 is expensive for a broken pair of sunglasses, a piece of cardboard and plastic wrap. Maybe I can figure out a way to turn them in to a monocle. Not worth it to bother returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your $3, July 26, 2012
I didn't expect much for $3.50 but my gosh... They showed up in the package so scratched, cloudy, and distorted I almost immediately got a headache after putting them on. It looks like there is dense fog even on a bright sunny day. The lenses literally look like they were polished with sandpaper. Spend $5 more dollars and try something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, flimsy but they work!, May 28, 2012
They really are just fine. Don't expect too much out of cheap $5 sunglasses. The lens are dark enough so that the sun doesn't get through. Buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 10, 2014
These arrived very quickly and looked exactly as they do in the picture. They also came with little bags to keep them in so I don't have to worry about scratches when throwing them in my purse or diaper bag. I ordered these to replace my pair that had broken and if I ever need more replacements, I'll be ordering these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, July 25, 2014
BronwenJ325 (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
For a person that can't spend money on sunglasses because I constantly break or lose them, these are perfect. I have been wearing the brown, which are more "spotted" than tortoise but they look great. Very happy, would buy again! I should stock up. I don't love the black - the surface is more mat than shiny.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality glasses, May 9, 2012
I bought these glasses because of all the great reviews and I thought I was getting a deal, but when I received them it was instantly noticeable that I was wrong. They are super light and the frame is made out of cheap plastic. Disappointed with the purchase and not sure if I'll even wear them. Don't get fooled by the reviews, these glasses are very poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price, December 1, 2014
Chris Leis (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
For the cost, these sunglasses can't be beat.

I've ordered the cheap wayfarers a few different times from amazon and have seen mixed results (cheap plastic, tortoise shell pattern looking more like leopard skin, etc), but these aren't like that. Durable plastic, tortoise shell pattern looks like it should. In addition to that, both of my sunglasses came with a soft carrying/cleaning case (which I was not expecting at all).

I will definitely be ordering more of these when/if they break.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... few scratches on the sides bt futher more its good., September 3, 2014
It has a few scratches on the sides bt futher more its good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., June 11, 2013
I bought these for my 'risky buisness' halloween costume last year and I am still using them. (Mainly because I broke my other pair) But they are really good for the price

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›