Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 2, 2013
I bought these for my 20 year college boy. They look quite good actually .... This gives you options with the colors and matching an outfit or shirt. If something happens to them, you wont get made like I did when my son lost his Ray Bans which he had to have for $210! These are very similar in design and size of Ray Bans but you won't get mad if you lose or break a pair because you many more left! They do offer sun protection for your eyes even while outside at the beach. I recommend this product.
on May 16, 2016
I got these for my kids' Easter baskets (right before we were headed off for vacation). I only needed four colors but the price was right so I got these! I'm so glad I did! I gave two pair to my niece and nephew and kept two in my car for when someone needs a pair (or I need a pair). They're light and really help my eyes in the sun. Highly recommend! My kids haven't broken them yet so that should say something too! ;-)
on May 31, 2013
I bought these sunglasses for a group of my friends were going to dress up in 80's workout gear. They were perfect! One of the guys dressing up with me said they were actually pretty dark lenses and he really liked that.
on December 3, 2013
I love these sunglasses. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these sunglasses. They came packaged with individual plastic covers to keep them from getting scratched. I love being able to match my sunglasses to my outfits and at this price, you can't go wrong. Would definitely buy these again!
on July 31, 2015
I bought these glasses for a bachelorette party and they were fantastic. They look great and aren't super cheap material. He colors were bright and they were very stylish, the girls loved them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for inexpensive sunglasses that are stylish.
on January 22, 2014
I ordered this product expecting an array of colors, giving me one of each in the rainbow so as to match various outfits. When the product arrived, I noticed something was off right away - I had two blue pairs. I opened the rest of the package and viewed the remainder of the product and realized I had two blue, green, yellow, and pink!
If you don't mind having more than one of the same color - or any random colors, at that - then I'd suggest this product for you; however, if you anticipate a variety of colors - as I had - then I would not recommend this product for you.
The glasses in and of themselves, however, seem to be quite sturdy, and durable enough for younger kids to wear; for this reason alone, I am mildly content with this purchase.
on April 26, 2015
Great glasses! You're not paying for designer glasses obviously but the quality is good. We used them for a Luau birthday party with a bunch of crazy 10 and 11 year old kids and a two year old and all the glasses survived. Not one broken! The kids loved them and the adults did too. Great colors and no scratches. Good product especially for a party.
on March 9, 2015
This item was shipped to my house the very next day that I had ordered it!! And the product was amazing!! Dark tints perfect for driving during the day and a great price too!! Will definitely buy them again for family members!!!
on January 28, 2014
Not quite like the old plastic shades I used to get in the late 80's, early 90's that were more squared off. These are a little too curvy for my taste, but for the price for party favors, these will do the trick for most.
on December 6, 2015
Seller was very helpful in getting these ordered for my wedding. Each pair was wrapped individually and order came with 2 cleaning cloths. Glasses are durable and appropriately sized for adults.

See 1 answered question