5.0 out of 5 stars Broader Applications
Published on February 8, 2000 by Joan Leotta

3.0 out of 5 stars As my creative doctor says....
Say Aha.....
This book, for me, is a solid 3.5... it's light on when it comes to techniques but full of good ol' fashioned homestyle advice in other ways. Want to be more creative: read more and read more broadly. Keep a journal. Make your creative "space" pleasant and interesting.
Problem is, it sometimes feels that that's all you get. If you're...
Published on September 9, 2003 by mbowman2

5.0 out of 5 stars Broader Applications, February 8, 2000
Joan Leotta (Fairfax County, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aha! 10 Ways to Free Your Creative Spirit and Find Your Great Ideas (Paperback)
I discovered this book while researching the topic of parents helping nurture creativity in their children. Since my first premise is that we are all creative and that parents need to conncet with their own creativity, the book gave direct help on understanding how to spark adult creativity. Also --enormously helpful was its simple, logical organization--that guided me as I organized my own thoughts for my speech. Super bibliography. Good reference book to have around--not just for the topic, but also for its direct and utilitarian style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating and Inspirational, December 21, 1999
Dr John Kapeleris (Brisbane, Australia) - See all my reviews
If you're looking for a book covering all aspects of Creativity then I think Aha! is fantastic. The book is well structured to allow for unstructured reading.
I have read many books on the subject of Creativity and Innovation, however this book gives me the best 'warm and fuzzy' feeling (ie. intuitive synergy).
As soon as I started reading the book I could not put it down.
I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aha! is an excellent book that unlocks your own Great Ideas!, January 6, 1997
By A Customer
Aha! is a fast read that uses 10 clear ways to unlock your creative mind. It is fun and usable. And the techniques work. Readers are often lucky to find books with just three or four good ideas, but Aha! has multiplied dozens. I marked over 40 indivisual pages and am using the information to create ideas for Warner Brothers. I bought a copy of the book for myself and after reading and marking it up I bought three more for friends. If you want to get more good and great ideas and make them into reality -- in business and your personal life - get a copy of Aha! by Jordan Ayan

3.0 out of 5 stars As my creative doctor says...., September 9, 2003
Say Aha.....
Problem is, it sometimes feels that that's all you get. If you're looking for models to follow then this isn't your book. If you're looking to make a start on a more "creative" life - career, long planned novel - then this book hits the spot just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a practical one, April 5, 1999
Opher Liba (Jerusalem, Israel) - See all my reviews
There are a lot of (good) books about creativity. But if you want to PRACTICE creativity, this is the book. Buy it, read it, and assimilate. You will be rewarded.

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly liberating way of living your life!, February 11, 1999
This book gave me the smack on the side of the head that I needed to get started doing what I enjoy in life. The methods that Jordan teaches are incredibly easy and effective! I am so glad I picked this book up, and you will be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Broader Applications, February 8, 2000
Joan Leotta (Fairfax County, VA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique one of a kind book for creative people!, January 28, 1999
One may imagine learning how to free your
spirit easily and effortlessly.
Great book for those who want more out
of life and want to create elegant works of
art on paper and designing software to
designing houses, etc.
Lots of references to other resources
the average person would not think to look.
I enjoyed the parts concerning Synchronicity,
Dreams and Mentoring.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, July 9, 1999
By A Customer
A good inspirational book for those who need inspiration. Well-written and informative but lacks the specific tools and techniques one needs to become more creative.

One may imagine learning how to free your
spirit easily and effortlessly.
Great book for those who want more out
of life and want to create elegant works of
art on paper and designing software to
designing houses, etc.
Lots of references to other resources
the average person would not think to look.
I enjoyed the parts concerning Synchronicity,
Dreams and Mentoring.

Aha! 10 Ways to Free Your Creative Spirit and Find Your Great Ideas
Aha! 10 Ways to Free Your Creative Spirit and Find Your Great Ideas by Jordan E. Ayan (Paperback - December 24, 1996)
Used & New from: $0.01