Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 99 Ways To Make Money Using Twitter
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

80%
20%
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 6, 2009
While I am a regular user of Twitter, I've always felt that somehow I wasn't utilizing the site to its fullest potential. Twitter is fun and all, but there's so much more to it than the usual "Going out to lunch now."

Geekpreneur's "99 Ways to Make Money Using Twitter" is a fun book to read and get ideas from, and it's more than just the typical "ideas book" flooding the market everywhere. Besides explaining what the idea is, each method the book gives has a section on how to do it, what to do to get started, and some tips to get you closer to success. At the end of each entry is a model to follow, which links to a Twitter account so you can see exactly what an actual person is doing. You don't see that in every idea book.

I'm already starting to implement the strategies in this book, and I think it'll really make a difference in my wallet as well as my Twitter account itself.
VINE VOICEon June 2, 2011
The editors from Geekpreneur did a great job putting this book together. I learned a lot from it and would be shocked if they left anything out when it comes to making money on twitter.

This book is aimed at all kinds of readers from the lone tweeter to a business owner. It gives 99 ways that you can make money from your twitter account. There is no filler, these are 99 real ways. The reader will have to choose what fits their personality and audience.

Some examples are:
Direct selling.
Selling advertising tweets through magpie, betweeted or tweetad.
Following the best stock pickers and investing with them.
Bartering with other twitterers.
Being an expert and signing up to sell your tweets.
Affiliate marketing.
Find a better paying job through twitter job listings.
Create and sell a twitter app.
Drive traffic to your blog or website for advertising income.
Be a ghost twitterer.

Along with 89 other ideas. Some excellent, but all possible.

Each idea is rated for level of difficulty, skills required, and income potential.

This book really taught me a great deal about twitter and how to make money using the service.

The only negative I would say: is good grief guys get a proof reader. There were typos on almost every other page of the book. They were even distracting from the reading at times.

But regardless the information was five stars and I highly recommend for those interested in monetizing twitter even before the site monetizes itself.
on July 6, 2009
This is a great book for those who are just starting out in the Twitter world, and are looking to use Twitter as a marketing tool. I swear, every time I thought there couldn't be anymore suggestions, I'd turn the page and there was another..... then I remembered that the title is "99 Ways To Make Money on Twitter". So there are 99 suggestions, from how to get traffic going to your blog using Twitter, to becoming a ghost twitterer.

I've already implemented a few of the suggestions on my Twitter account, like using the directories to get the word out about your Twitter, and "following" people that are like minded.
on July 6, 2009
"99 Ways to Make Money Using Twitter" delivers on a simply stated title. The information provided here not only works as a handy guide to deciphering this newly minted blog site, but also a well rounded addition to your marketing strategy library.

If you are a current business owner looking to promote your product or service to a newer, ever changing audience, they have a chapter for you. If you want to start a business and need some pointers, look this way for several well placed ones. Not interested in "business" at all? There are still many sections of this book that will come in handy. Maybe you just want to connect with others that share your interests, or perhaps you are looking for financial aid assistance, maybe you are simply trying to figure out the "beast" that is Twitter...Geekpreneur helps to shed a light on these as well as other topics in a straight forward manner. They format each chapter in the classic "who-what-why-how" method for easy translation by professionals (and non) at any level.

Say hello to the world of tomorrow today and get a potentially profitable handle on this emerging site's marketing power!
on July 6, 2009
I have had a Twitter account since it first started. I have also noticed that I receive quite a bit of traffic to my sites and blogs from my Twitter posts. I have read an ebook from Geekpreneur that already gave me some helpful information that I have used. Since Twitter was already working for me, I thought that there was not anything else I needed to do to benefit from Twitter.

Before I started to read 99 Ways To Make Money With Twitter, I thought I already knew as much as I needed to know about Twitter. To my surprise, this book was packed full of information I had not even thought of. While I have been implementing a few of the things discussed in this book, I definitely learned a ton more.

I recommend this book to anyone wanting to profit from Twitter!
on July 6, 2009
The book "99 Ways to Make Money Using Twitter" is an amazing book that delivers. Often readers pick up a book that promises to help them with their business, only to find that they have paid for something unacceptable. This is not one of those books.

This book has a chapter for everyone. If you are looking to promote your business, connect with people of like minds, or perhaps begin a new business this book has it. The editors of Geekprener have put together a well organized, well written and easy to use guide. If you plan to utilize Twitter, this is definitely a must for your library.
on July 4, 2009
I am always looking for a way to market my web site and I had heard about Twitter, but did not know much about this new microblogging service. When I seen that the editors of Geekpreneur had a new book out on the subject, I figured now was time to jump in and learn how this thing called Twitter could help my business. I was interested in knowing whether it would be best to use Twitter marketing to build up my ongoing business, or if it would be better to start a whole new Twitter business.

The book gave me much more than I expected. Sure I learned about the many ways a person can make money using Twitter and believe me that was great. More importantly for me, I accomplished what I set out to and that is to learn as much as I could about Twitter and how people were using it. The Geekpreneurs also have a rating system that informs us of the difficulty of the procedures that they have outlined in the book. This lets us know if a novice can handle the project or if it would be better to hire a professional. There are also many examples of people who have been successful using the ideas displayed in this book. So if you are interested in using Twitter to market your present business or start a totally new one, then this is the book for you.
on July 9, 2009
99 Ways to Make Mooney Using Twitter is a perfect, perfect book for me. I have been on Twitter quite a few tims and find myself completely lost and definitely feeling as though I am "not doing it right".

Along comes this book with easy to read sections - first the idea or the "way" to use Twitter then some handy tips and easy to understand ways to start off and do it correctly. This book flows and clearly showed me ways of using Twitter that I never even thought of.

Its clearly written, non technical jargon - its obviously written for the lay person (which I definitely AM).

I am not sure if I can make money off Twitter, but this book has certainly inspired me to give it a try and at the very least, I will be able to better use Twitter now.
on July 24, 2009
Hi, my name is Mary and this is my video review of "99 Ways To Make Money Using Twitter".
on December 5, 2013
Lot of great information. I learned many new tips and ideas on how to use Twitter. Book is well written and easy to understand.