Getting a healthy vegetarian meal on the table can take both time and money. And best-selling author, Shelley Lynne, doesn't want anything to stand in the way of you cooking a healthy meal for yourself and your family.
She covers 21 different ways to save either time or money...everything from why you should consider using a slow cooker or pressure cooker to shopping tips that will help you save money on groceries.
1) How to Cook Your Own Beans
2) Using a Crockpot Saves Time
3) Freezing Meals and Essentials to Save Time
4) Organizing Your Kitchen to Save Time
5) Planning Your Meals in Advance When Possible
6) Using Kitchen Tools to Save Time
7) Cooking with Fruits and Vegetables That are in Season to Save Money
8) Purchasing Fresh Produce at Your Local Farmer's Market to Save Money
9) Using a Rice Cooker to Save Time
10) Growing Your Own Fresh Herbs and Sprouts to Save Money
11) Eating More Raw Foods and Salads to Save Time
12) Preparing Your Food Ahead of Time
13) Using a Pressure Cooker to Save Time
14) Using Coupons to Save Money
15) Grocery Shopping Tips
16) Stocking Up on Items When On Sale
17) Checking Unit Prices on Items at the Grocery
18) Chopping Your Vegetables Up Ahead of Time
19) Growing Your Own Vegetables to Save Money
20) Make sure to use a Sharp Knife
21) Making the Most of Your Leftovers to Save Time and Money
If you are a cook (vegetarian or not) looking for ways to get your meals on the table faster and save money doing it, you have come to the right place. So, grab yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy everything Shelley has put together for you!