- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: TV Books (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575000997
- ISBN-13: 978-1575000992
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 6 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,910,567 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Wd-40 for the Soul: The Guide to Fixing Everything Paperback – December 1, 1999
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
His first how-to book gave us his unique insights on child-rearing, and now he has broadened the horizons to give us his personal take on the day to day care for the redneck soul.
With his straight-forward no-nonsense style, Hank comes through again, making WD-40 For The Soul a shoe in for the New York Times Bestseller list.
Recommended as highly as I recommend George W. Bush for President, this book is a must read.