4.0 out of 5 stars Queen Are The Champions
Published on April 27, 2010 by Michael Kerner

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
I love the song and really wanted to play it for my daughters graduation party I had and add to her DVD I made her but couldn't. because it wasn't as easy to down load like i was said so it didn't get used on either but just played on my home computer for her so it was a waste of money and time.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Queen Are The Champions, April 27, 2010
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
There is no question that Queen delivered some of the strongest songs of their lifetimes in Rock music. When it has came down to great music from the 70's and 80's, Queen really made some of the best staples in music. That definitely is the case with We Are The Champions. The song which remains one of the most definitive staples in Radio and Sports games, is still just as enjjoyable to listen to today, as it was during the days of their lives when Freddie Mercury was alive, before he somberly lost his battle with AIDS in 1991. If there is a Queen song that you must have for your MP3 Library that is definitive from them, this is definitely one of those songs.

Song: B+

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for mini-American foot ball players, February 3, 2014
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
My sons, American football players always listen this in the car before the games.
This is a good song to make their motivation enhancement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very old school, August 9, 2013
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
Bought this because Amazon has the best prices. I did not want to purchase the entire disk just certain songs so this worked out for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Favorite, July 31, 2013
Vicki Shedd (Bloomington, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
What can you say about "We are the Champions"? I love to hear it at sporting events and I love listening to it on my ipod when I'm out walking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good song by Queen, July 3, 2013
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
Queen came out with this winner and I think of this song everytime I hear of someone triumphing over someone/some situation. It's very uplifting.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 7, 2013
Elisabeth Gentile (Hilliard, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
Great song for sports photos in end of year photo slideshow especially when the team won the championship and we had all sorts of photos.

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, March 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Great!, February 27, 2013
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
Always liked the song and now I have it to listen to when I want and where I want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, February 5, 2013
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
liesn to it when i am down a ways lifts my spirte a little bit GET THE SONG LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, January 1, 2013
This review is from: We Are The Champions (MP3 Music)
What can i say... It's Queen. They are fantastic. Great song, download was quick and easy. Great song. I downloaded it for my kids.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›