Questions & Answers
We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack
by Asmadi Games
4.0 out of 5 stars (389)
$10.73
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
I just flipped through all the cards to be sure, and yes, they are. There are no inuendo's or references to offensive material (at least none that I noticed). I actually had the most fun playing with my 7 and 8 year old cousins, and I would say its a family friendly game.
Sep 17, 2013 by Tpewop
votes
I think they'll love it. Personally I think this game would be better suited for kids.
Dec 3, 2013 by T.J. Shaffer
votes
This is the game. It has a "Chaos" set of cards and some blank ones to use for making up your own rules. I don't have it with me, but the stack of cards is about 3/4 inches high without the chaos set and blank cards.
Jun 17, 2014 by KatL
vote
how do you play? Aug 26, 2013
Well, deal out a couple of cards to each person. Then each reads the cards, the most 'randomness' person goes first. There are cards that you can play to change the rules (like you can not say a certain word like you, your or yours - if you do you lose.) There are cards that you can play on other people and they will lose if htey cna not get rid of them by the next turn. There is a card you cna play that will make everyone lose (out of spite). It's jsut totally random. We had kids who could barely read (other kids were helping them with words they didn't know) who figured it out. If anyone comes up to the table as the game is in play, you hand then a couple of cards and they're in the game. We didn't really tell anyone how to play, they just figured it out by reading the cards. There were LOTS of laughs and it was a big hit with my whacky family (except my sister who likes rules and order.)
Aug 27, 2013 by Skpy
votes
Not that I've seen, but they're all fairly random anyway with lots of insta-wins and insta-loses, so they wouldn't do you much good even if you saw them. For instance, playing attack penguins against another player, allowing you to steal one of their cards. Or arbitrarily declaring that you receive 8 points and that having 15 points is a new win condition. Or if several people lose in one turn, declaring that you all lost because of a player you pick as the "noob", so only that one person loses and everyone else is back in. Or playing a dragon against another player, which causes them to lose if they can't get rid of it before the end of their turn. Or forcing everyone to scream in fear about zombies before they draw a card. Or declaring that anyone who says, "I", "me", or "my" loses instantly. The Chaos Pack that comes with it had some funny twists, such as allowing anyone who gained points (points are entirely arbitrary) to point at another player and make them lose instantly, so long as that other player wasn't singing. One low point was that some of the cards were repeated, except that the lose condition was changed. In a game I played yesterday, three of us thought we had an identical card telling us to have each player use their fingers to display a number from 1-5, but we discovered that each of us had a different lose condition written on the card (e.g. anyone picking odd loses, anyone picking even loses, if the total is prime everyone else loses). It means that people who have played it before have no real advantage, but it's still a bit uncreative to have something like that repeated several times (there are similar cards for rock, paper, scissors and other such things, where anyone picking X instantly loses).
Oct 18, 2013 by Aichon
votes
You could put things like "Whoever touches the cards with their hands, loses." or "The next two people to touch their phones, loses." The game seems like a different version of kings cup. Either you have a game that doesn't last very long and is just an ok game or you make it a drinking game with friends and make it way better.
Jun 13, 2014 by jarratt
votes
how is it played? Mar 12, 2014
You just follow the Directions on each card. The winner is either the one that didn't lose or the one that plays a card that says he/she wins. Fun Game!
Mar 12, 2014 by John Kitchen
votes
Yes. The Legacies game contains more cards and can stand alone from other Playtest games.
Mar 3, 2014 by Mike
votes
The black box is a separate game that can also be used as an expansion. It has different cards and two "mini expansions"that are similar to the chaos pack.
Dec 6, 2013 by Jon
votes
Just a good sense of humor and a great attitude. We always laugh and laugh when we play.
Oct 28, 2013 by S. Macumber
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers