5.0 out of 5 stars Dumb dumb dumb dumb
Published on January 1, 2012 by Jeff B. Erwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely lives up to its name, but my family got bored with it after 4 rounds.e
We ordered this game because it came up as recommended for those who purchased Cards Against Humanity (which is an awesome game). The age range we had playing this game was from 31-55 years old, and it just didn't hold our interest at all. We went around in a circle and took turns going first because we never got past the 2nd person during a game. The Chaos pack was...
Published 20 months ago by Jennifer Sparks

5.0 out of 5 stars Dumb dumb dumb dumb, January 1, 2012
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
This is the dumbest game ever invented. We played it over Christmas for about 17 hours and just simply could not make any sense of it. A banana? You have to have a BANANA? Seriously, when my son the college graduate played the 'You Lose' card and lost, we had to look at the rest of the text on the card which stated 'No, really, you lose.' I lost two games by pointing. Have you ever TRIED to not point?

We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.

I have to go, we are going to start playing again....

4.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Ball, December 18, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
This game stinks with only two people, but once you get 3+ it's a blast! This game is like a card version of Calvin Ball. Each game last 2-5 minutes (that's what she said). I like to play this with my stuffed animals and girlfriend. Completely kidding, I don't have a girlfriend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunningly simple card game, great at parties!, August 9, 2011
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
Being an old time gamer I was a little intrigued by the title of this game. I realized long ago that thorough play testing was one of the many keys to having a successful game. This title seemed to be tossing all of that on its ear by claiming that they did no such thing.

The rules are simple as is evidenced by the fact the rules are on one playing card and that most of that space it taken up with snarky comments from the writers. Everyone gets two cards from the deck and then decide who goes first. That person draws a card and decides which card they wish to play. Everyone else just follows directions as given on the cards. This can lead to mass ROCK/PAPER/SCISSORS games and simple votes among the players. Don't worry if you voted wrong and got kicked out of the game, another round will be kicking off in just a few minutes and everyone can get back in.

We've broken out this game along with its sequel We Didn't Playtest This Either at parties and have had upward of 15 people playing at a time. The laughs are guaranteed and the fun is fast and furious. I highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys games at all. We played with a group of adults interspersed with 10 yr olds and the game went well, the kids really got into it after a round or two. Kids 7 and up may be able to understand the fast pace of the game with a little explanation from parent/guardian.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like if Deadpool made a card game. :D, September 9, 2013
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
I'd first like to clarify that I'm 25 and hang out with fellow gamers and nerds, ranged from ages 22 to 35. And when I say fellow gamers and nerds, I mean we collect NES and N64 games, listen to metal, fantasize about being Batman, and we're on Reddit. A lot. We thoroughly enjoy this game. And win or lose, I've laughed myself silly playing this, especially when I played a card that said "Everyone still in play wins. Yaaaaay!"

That being said, if you're not SOMEWHERE in the well-humored nerd spectrum I lined out, you might not "get" this game and appreciate it's sheer brilliance in randominity. If you're a horseshoes and Cracker Barrel type of person, this might not be for you. But if you sincerely enjoy Tim & Eric and Devon Townsend, you'll probably need this at your next beer pong party.

Also, slap yourself for liking Tim & Eric.

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick game that entertains for hours, June 1, 2010
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
I first played this game with a dozen people at a convention, and i promised I would buy a copy as soon as i could, and for about ten bucks i could not ask for more sheer fun for my money. Indeed, it is obvious the game was not play-tested, and yet so much fun comes from the weird quirks and way things interact. The game takes less than 30 seconds for two people, and I have yet to have a game with any amount of people that lasted more than five minutes, but its so much fun we can easily lose a few hours to it. its like a crazy mix of Fluxx and...well, its like an even faster and more chaotic Fluxx is the best way to say it i guess. The flavor text of the cards is also really great for a laugh. SO be ready for black holes, hungry dragons, and the occasional kitten ambush, because it may not have been play-tested, but it has been customer approved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fast paced fun!, July 20, 2013
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
This is a great little game that I picked up for a party my friends were having, and it didn't disappoint! The game is so completely random, and so incredibly fast that its easy to get caught up in it. You'll be saying "Just one more game!" for an hour.

Its quirky and will make you laugh, but you really have little control over how you win or lose. The cards just play out and you do the best you can not to be the victim of some of these ridiculous cards! The only issue I would have with it, is you can burn through all the cards quickly and they lose a bit of their appeal, but with so many expansion decks out, you can always keep it fresh! I recommend it as a great group game

5.0 out of 5 stars It put me on an intellectually equal footing with my ten year old... and my cat, March 27, 2013
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
I'd read hilarious reviews of this, and I'd gotten it for friends who confirmed that it is (1) stupid, (b) addictive and (iii) bizarre. But it wasn't till I got it for my son's tenth birthday that I realized how accurate those reviews were. We couldn't stop. It was just the four of us---me, my son, our 23-lb cat and my son's plush Cthulhu doll. I'm pretty sure even Cthulhu had fun. He should... he won most of the games.

A very few people got this game and gave it negative reviews. I had some choice words for them, but in the spirit of the game, all I need to say is... YOU LOSE!

5.0 out of 5 stars We didn't play this at all + 3 expansions fits in BCW 400 box, October 24, 2014
beuh dave (Toronto, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
I like this game a lot more than cards against humanity. This game is not everyone, but it's fun if you like to drink and you have some good sense of humor and you're not too competitive, you should try this game.. It's truly a chaotic game, don't worry too much about the rules, that's not the point. I bought all 4 existing packs and I didn't want to lug around the different boxes, so I bought a BCW 400 cardboard box and it fits everything perfectly. The photo is attached. The box even has enough room for another expansion and some dice. Get it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another filler type game, short but fun, January 4, 2014
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
This game can basically end on the first play of the cards, so it is a good filler for downtime or resting on game night. Easy to learn and as the title says it can be a quick play. The only downside I see is that it won't have a lot of replay value if you have the same game group on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, November 26, 2013
This review is from: We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack (Toy)
We had a lot of fun with it. Some cards bring out your inner lawyer in everyone in terms of interpretation, but generally they are clear enough for a fair ruling. The Chaos Pack should really be printed in another color though.

We Didn't Playtest This at All - With Chaos Pack