5.0 out of 5 stars All sizes of envelopes can be done!
This product is so easy to use. First, measure the card you want to do an envelope for. Let's say your card is an odd shape, 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". Look on the board for the measurement size that would be slightly bigger than the card. Sometimes you may have to look for the 2nd measurement first. The envelope for this size card would be 4"x 5 1/2".

Next to...
Published 17 months ago by ScrappyCat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as handy as I thought
Published 20 months ago by stiz2003

5.0 out of 5 stars All sizes of envelopes can be done!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)

Next to envelope size, it shows what the paper size you need to start with. In this case it would be 7 7/8" x 7 7/8" What I love about this board is that it includes all the increments clearly marked in white.

Right next to the paper size, it gives you the first score line. So, take your 7 7/8" x 7 7/8" paper and butt it up to the score line, for this would be 3 3/8". Score you paper and punch. After that NO MORE MEASURING. Just turn the paper 90 degrees and meet the previous score line to the score guide. Score and Punch all sides. If you want your envelopes with rounded edges, turn the punch board facing away from you and use the punch rounder.

Fold & glue and you have an envelope! How wonderful is that? Now I'm making more cards because I always have envelopes the correct size and color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as handy as I thought, June 6, 2013
stiz2003 (Cleveland, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
I had my own system for making envelopes but this board allowed you to make larger envelopes out of a smaller piece of paper. There are a few issues though. The first is if you make odd sized cards not all sizes are on the chart. The first two cards I made and tried to use this, it didn't work. The dimensions were just not there. The second issue is, if you make thicker cards and would like a box type envelope there are is no way to do that with this board. The third is, there is no envelope for a 5 1/2 by 4/1/4 card. So unless your cards are specifically sized to something on their chart it is useless. It would be helpful if there were a "formula" to calculate those odd sized card. It is a wonderful concept but it does need more work. I would not recommend this to someone who loves those odd sized cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Envelopes and counting..., August 16, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
Love this board! I've made a hundred plus envelopes and am even using it to make 3d envelopes for card sets. Following the directions explicitly is the key to getting sweet even envelopes. Make sure your arrow points in the ditch of the previously scored line and you will have even sided envelopes. This little punch board is smaller than I expected, which makes it very portable, too. For those of you who use a metric system, there is a adhesive chart included for you to tweak to your specifications. Very pleased with my board!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best!!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
I love this envelope maker! It is quick, easy and all my envelopes look beautiful with every card I send! Don't hesitate if you can get one, it is worth every penny.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic , but needs correct measurements, August 15, 2013
kn_s (Saratoga, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
For an A2 -- use 8 x 8 sheet and line up at 3.5 - use the youtube guide from crafttestdummies to get a more accurate result.

Basically she says score and punch the first side, then do the opposite side first with lining up at the correct spot on the ruler. Then go back and complete the envelope. Worked fabulously for me and eliminated mistakes.

Love the concept and the results, but wish those measurements were more accurate! Truly, if you make square envelopes a lot, then you will absolutely love this, takes less than a minute to make an envelope.

Their listed A2 makes it far too large (says 4.5 x 5.5),and weirdly larger in height, but I ended up with a 5 x 5.5 Anything larger than an A-2 and most of your scoring line is off the board, so you have to take it out and hand score.

Honestly, vs struggling with a craft knife and template and being limited to templates on hand, or struggling with peeling stuff off a silhouette cameo mat,(envelope thin paper invariably tears for me) this has made envelope making a pleasure and I look forward to doing it vs caving in and sticking to commercial sizes. I would still buy it again, but am disappointed that the manufacturer couldn't spare an intern to do basic q/a

5.0 out of 5 stars We R Memory Keepers Punch Board - LOVE IT!!!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
This item arrived quickly, which is always nice; more importantly, this is an awesome product. No problems at all, you can get started as soon as you get it out of the package...side note....seriously????..what is with everyone and the ridiculous clam shell packaging that you need to machete your way into?? The extra punch points are a really nice touch. I have been making envelopes with the Martha Stewart score board and envelope maker.....yea.....two completely different items. If you like to make your own envelopes, just order this, you won't be sorry, lots and lots of sizes. I shop at Archivers for those of you familiar with this store, and they haven't been able to keep them in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Envelope Maker, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
This is so much better than the Martha Stewart board I have! It makes very professional looking envelopes with the rounded edges. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The one to get, September 15, 2013
CDWalker "CDWalker" (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
Really glad I bought this. Using it tons!! So many size choices easily made. I held off buying it because I've bought other envelope making ideas in the past (including templates, Scor Board) which I just didn't use. This one is so easy to use and really works -- you'll use it.
(Note: error on the board: sizing for the A2 4.5x5.5 envie -- should be 8x8 paper, 3 5/8 for the first score line measurement.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea that doesn't quite work, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5" (Office Product)
It's a slick idea but I couldn't get consistent results and the sizes did not come out what they should be. All of the issues with other envelope makers are solved in this design but the inconsistent results defeated good ideas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, but do not count on the corner punch, January 10, 2014
Claudia Lima (Sao Paulo, Brasil) - See all my reviews
I loved my punch board, but 2 problems do not allow me to give it 5 stars:

1) The corner punch is not good at all. After a month of use it is not cutting smoothly anymore.

2) The centimeters chart is still wrong. The second and third line are supposed to be 6, instead of 8.6. It took me a while and I wasted some good paper to realize the problem.

Envelope Punch Board-6.75"X10.5"