Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 11, 2010
Ordered this for the flooring in our exercise room. It went down VERY easily, good quality, soft enough to do some lite aerobics (over concrete floor). We also have a treadmill and an elliptical machine on the flooring and it is holding up very well.

Company was very easy to work with and the product was shipped and received quickly. Will purchase from them again.
on March 6, 2014
Got these for my 'unfinished' side of my basement to increase the usable square footage and so I didn't have to walk around on the hard, cold concrete.

Pros:
- by far the best price for the quality and square footage covered. Easily half the price of other economical choices.
- good quality
- color was mostly consistent with only slight variations
- easy on the feet; comfortable; possibly anti-fatigue in nature.
- super easy to install; my 7 year old daughter even enjoyed putting the puzzle together.
- easily cut if necessary, to go around poles, shelving, etc.

Cons:
- packaging was so tight that the top and bottom pieces were a little compressed on the edges, especially the corners. This caused some alignment issues when putting some of the pieces together; but only very minorly.
- very easily dented. Just kneeling on the floor creates dents that may or may not pop back out, depending upon how long you were kneeling.
- easily damaged: i dropped a tape measure, and it tore a hole in the floor. Luckily the floor is black, so you don't notice really unless you're looking for it.
- my kids feet turn black if they run over the floor with bare feet! Grosses my wife out. lol

Overall though, i'd highly recommend these, especially for the price. You just can't beat it. These are not meant for heavy abuse though, so keep that in mind.
on June 7, 2010
This is the best price for something like this, but it is kind of cheap too. It's good enough for us, but if I had a gym with clients I would go with a better quality one.
on November 2, 2012
This product exceeded my expectations. I currently live in the basement of my parents house - they needed help as they grow older and it was just easier for me to live in the "apartment" down there. Unfortunately, while the basement is almost completely finished the one thing not finished is the floor - it is still cement (painted cement, but cement) which is hard on your feet; especially if you like to walk around barefoot like me.

I had been looking at this product for a few months before taking the plunge and actually purchasing it; I am glad I finally stopped waiting because the product is well worth the money spent.

We installed it all around the basement where we do the most walking and I find that I am able to do more before my feet/legs start to hurt. Apparently uneven cement flooring is horrible for the joints. I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy this product!
on October 6, 2014
Easy to use and edges make the layout clean looking. Material is a bit soft--softer than more expensive rubber mats--and can cut easily if hit with something sharp or a sharp corner. (dropping a heavy weight or dumbbell on it could damage the foam, but you shouldn't be dropping them anyway). My cats seem to want to sharpen their claws on it too, which is an issue I'm not quite sure what to do about short of putting a door on the workout room. The 3/8" is a bit thinner than I'd like, but it is certainly better than bare concrete.
on March 25, 2013
I used this flooring for a home gym. It turned out great. It was easy to install, and works great for the room. One tip: start laying the floor nearest to the door. This way your cuts will be on the far side of the room. Also, make sure the first piece u lay is as straight as possible. If not by the time u get to the end the floor will be way off.
on July 20, 2009
I practice martial arts and I got these to practice falling for Akido. There were enough in the set that I could cover a good area 2 to 3 mats deep depending on what falls and rolls I am planning to practice that day. For BJJ floor work they are not bad also. They are easy to clean when done for the day. I also practice kung fu, when doing kicks they do not slide on me.
on October 1, 2015
Not particularly useful for home gym flooring. Won't stay connected with any sort of forceful movements occurring on top. Any lateral force can cause separation. While doing planks, the squares get pushed apart between feet and arms/elbows.

We'll be moving it under our universal machine (where there won't be such movements/force) and buying a new/replacement floor for the remainder of our exercise area.
on May 29, 2013
Looks great. Easy to install, easy to cut for a more customized look. Durability is still in question since I just installed it. Furniture and heavier objects leaves indentations that doesn't seem to go away.
on October 21, 2010
This was the perfect solution for a do it yourself flooring of my gym floor. They look and feel durable. They were easily cut up to fit the corners and edges that permitted a whole wall-to-wall covering.

Would be again, if necessary, as it was way less expensive than other alternatives out there.

Enjoy!