Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 29, 2009
I am using this book for my political science course in college. It has not only explained things clearly, but it is extremely easy to read and understand. I knew a lot about politics before and after reading this book, I gained more knowledge and it will be used in daily life.
on October 9, 2008
I liked this book. I didn't end up finishing it because I dropped the class, but as far as government books go - this is a keeper. It wasn't condescending or written without the 'bad' parts in our government. It was objective and a good read. Usually textbooks put me to sleep - this one did not.
on February 2, 2013
I used this book for my Political Science class American Government, and even though it was an older version than the teacher was using. It still got me through the class and didn't have many substantial changes. If you aren't thrilled about having to take a PS course, this book actually helps make it a bit more interesting. The author does a great job at keeping the reader engaged.
on May 3, 2010
This is a great book. I read it for my Pol 120 class in college and I was really impressed at how well it catagorized components. The Chapters were laid out logically with lots of visuals and examples. If you have to read a text the US Government, you should hope that it is this one.
on April 9, 2016
Great textbook! I used this as a basic textbook for my Political Science college class. Even though it wasn't the exact book for that class, this still contained all the basic constitution and amendment information that we were learning. Great break-up of material, explained well. I recommend.
on July 23, 2013
Not a huge fan of PS, but the text was easy to read/follow. I also really love the kindle edition because I prefer to be as paperless as possible. Can highlight, bookmark, make notes, etc and just go back to those. So much simpler than a hard copy.
on September 4, 2013
book was nice in how it showed how corporations work force is. the authors made the book interesting with good examples, i especially liked the examples that referenced movies and fortune 500 corporations.
on September 3, 2011
I love this book! When I started reading it I just could not put it down! Actually no, I just got it because it was a required book for my government class in college but it was in good condition and did the trick nicely.
on June 3, 2013
The book came at a great timely matter. Even though I did not pay much for it, the condition of the book was definitely not good. It is in a very beat up condition, but so far I do not see any missing pages. I'm glad I bought this textbook from this seller.
on September 20, 2011
This is not the easiest book to read, but it's a lot more interesting than most politics books. I usually have a hard time reading for long periods of time, but I read this book because it provides many up to date real world examples for the terminology it uses.