Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: We-vibe II, Ruby Red
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: Ruby|Change
Price:$119.95

on December 17, 2010
My wife and I saw this product on an episode of the "Doctors." We thought it would be a good addition to our bedroom. My wife has to take meds for her condition which make her more numb in her pelvic region. We thought this could maybe help her with this. Needless to say, we will be making sure to take this everywhere we go! The design is great and comfortable. She was able to bring herself to orgasm by herself which she hasn't been able to do for quite some time. We also used it during sex, and it was great for me too. You don't really feel the We Vibe itself as much as I thought I would. It turns your partner into a living, breathing, loving, human vibrator for you! We used it with and with out condoms, and there is not any pain for either of us. It doesn't stretch her out, and it doesn't feel "crowded" for me. The different vibrations are fun to experiment with, and teasing with it is even better.

Make sure you have lube for insertion, and make sure it is seated properly for her. If it is, it will open her lips more, and expose her clitoris to the We Vibe more. It will give her new sensations, and after using it for about a two weeks, we were able to get her to orgasm without it. We still use it when we want to spend time playing, and we will buy another if this one dies.

Charging it is a breeze, and the storage bag is perfect size for larger purses or tossing in the luggage for on the go. With a small bottle of lube, you can go anywhere and anytime with it. Including a linen closet at hotels when the company Christmas party gets boring!!
on April 11, 2011
This is soo much fun for couples. My guy friends (25-32) had many questions for me.... and these are the common answers to all their FAQs: (1) no it wont get in the way, (2) yes, it feels good for guys too, (3) No, you dont really notice its there, (4) my wife always finishes, (5) It works great in all kinds of positions, (6) it is super small so it naturally lubes really fast, (7) the first few times for us - since neither had never used a vibe before - were a little strange because it was foreign, but once we both relaxed = HEAVEN. I bought this for my wife and I for Valentines day, now all our friends are buying one too!
on January 15, 2016
Wasnt what I expected and it didnt stay in place.My husband and I could both feel it during intercourse and it was just awkward and uncomfortable. It was also much harder than we expected it to be and it dug into all the wrong places.
on September 11, 2011
If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't bother with this. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but there are two things wrong with it. Number one, it isn't as powerful as I'd like it to be. And secondly I found that I sort of had to hold it in place to get the most out of it. I was hoping it would be a little more hands free. I don't think it's worth $50.
on December 10, 2014
It has a great idea, but not for everybody.
If your girl is tight, you will never be able to insert your Jr. with this.
It doesn't really stay in same position even if you made it by making your girl scream.
Maybe good for someone has small Jr. with a girl has large room.
on September 30, 2012
Love it - works perfect for my anatomy. The husband loves intercourse with it in place. Also fun foreplay he loves to watch me play with it before we get her done LOL! I definitely recommend this toy to all my girlfriends! It's not a big clunky toy, travels well, and not noisy like some toys. Order it! Even if it doesn't end up working for your anatomy, it is fun to play with inside and out! I like to put the one end right between where my leg meets my pelvic bone (put the fat end right on that bony part) and feel the vibration through my vagina while I play with the other end on my clitoris makes for a unique orgasm experience.
on December 11, 2012
These are quite expensive and I'm not sure they're worth it. Perhaps we just aren't skilled enough, but it was difficult to keep it in the right spot during intercourse, and finding the button to change the vibration mode was difficult and a bit cumbersome. I like the idea of a remote to change the more and wireless charging, but don't think I'll be upgrading to a newer model.
on January 9, 2015
I was super excited to get this. I even did a bunch of tasks on Amazon's Mturk site to help save up money to purchase it. Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed.

The multiple speeds are neat and the rechargeable battery is SUPER neat. What is NOT neat, however, is the fact that this device doesn't....um...."fit" while a partner is also residing in that space.

Since there's no way to try this thing out to see if it will "fit" you, I suggest moving on. I know there's much newer and fancier versions of this that are also more expensive, so I would suggest maybe just going for a vibrating c-ring for a similar effect.

Still fun to use by yourself, but not worth the gamble of it not fitting for its intended purpose.
on April 30, 2013
While it does in fact fit in the way it's supposed to, once the man is added to the equation, this thing just doesn't stay put. It doesn't hit the right spots after that, so it just isn't what we thought it would be. Probably would work well as an "independent study" toy, though...
on July 28, 2013
Previous reviews were right, the vibration is not strong enough. Also, I thought it would stay in place, but it shifts and pinches a little with every, um... movement. For it to really work best, you have to hold it in place and use a little extra lubrication.

See 1 answered question