Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: We-Vibe Personal Massager
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 12, 2011
My husband and I were very excited and could not wait to get this product. Unfortunately, we were somewhat disappointed. I am a petite woman, 5' tall, and it was too long so the vibration was hitting the wrong spot and did not get pleasure from it. I tried to hold it in the right spot but it was not easy.
on January 6, 2009
As the song goes "I ain't never had too much fun!" and a couple can have just about all the fun they want with the We-vibe. My partner was a bit dubious when I gave it to her for Christmas but she was believer within seconds of turning it on and inserting it, she lit up just like the Christmas tree and her smile went from ear to ear.

After she got a feel for it, I joined in. It's all a little bit snug at first, but there's nothing wrong with snug and a little lube. I loved feeling the vibes, too, and my presence pushed the We-vibe even closer to her G-spot making her smile even bigger. It takes a little practice to keep the external vibrator lined up with the clitoris (a pair of crotchless panties might help here) but practicing with the We-vibe is no chore at all. I found I could use my thumb to keep it in place and even provide a little rhythmic pressure which was VERY well received. After we read the reviews here, at Babeland and on Blowfish, we tried a few of the reviewers' suggestions like draping the We-vibe over my penis, which was nice but can't compare to to the primary use and solo use by the woman, which I'm told (and can see from observation) gets 5 stars, too.

Fellas, there's no need to be jealous of the We-vibe, think of it as an enhancement, like whipped cream on a slice of pie, rather than the competition and settle in to enjoying the good vibrations with your partner.
11 comment|85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2010
This thing fits our bodied just great. We're probably both 5-10% larger than average in our equipment. We have 30+ pieces of gear and
all of it is high quality silicone, metal, and glass that easily adds up into the thousands of dollars (I give the wifey an open account for purchases like this stuff). We probably also threw away another 10+ pieces due to incorrect/bad description of product materials. Anyway we know good equipment and this we-vibe is pretty darn good.

The thing that kept it from 5-stars is the bad electrical engineering of where if it gets fully discharged the unit may refuse to charge again thereby ruining it for good. That's poor engineering and requires that you religiously keep the unit plugged into its wall wart when your done with it.

Now for the good points.
The unit has a good choice between low and high vibe.
It cleans up easily.
The vaginal side slips in quite easily and they made a good compromise of size so it doesn't get too crowded in there when the male joins in. I'd have to say about 20% of the times it seemed like it was rubbing me (the male) the wrong way (i.e. over stimulation) but that is usually remedied by adjusting the angle of attack.
For the female, the vaginal side does a nice internal wrap to the G-spot area and there has never been an uncomfortable session.
For the clitoral side, the vibe nestles in very snugly and with a little guidance can even get nice buried in the surrounding flesh especially when things get really warmed up and flushed.
Finally when things get really moving this thing has a great ability to stay in place. The force of the U-clip is just right to keep things in place without feeling you're in a clamp.

Since I don't think it's been mentioned, there is some really good possible variations with this device.

#1 is putting the vaginal end of the vibe in the anus and putting the clitoral side completely around back of body. With the thin neck of the device this thing stays in place no matter what is happening on the vaginal side. Another toy or boy can be working the vagina with reckless abandon and that we-vibe will keep the backside humming. Absolute splendor for the guy in this mode no matter where he ventures. Obviously a thorough cleaning is demanded by the we-vibe after putting on this performance.
on October 23, 2015
For its regular price it is not worth it at all it fits at an odd angle, you almost have to hold it in place to get it to work correctly. The buttons aren't easy to manipulate either. It almost works better for oral or playing alone....
on July 22, 2011
Definitely worth the money! This product works great for solo play or if your man wants to join in. Works best with a little (water based) lubricant.
on May 22, 2013
Love it.....friends recommended this and they were right....magical toy....my fiancee loves it and so do I....must buy this and use it
on October 6, 2014
Works great! The only thing we didn't like was how hard it was to Chang settings. Other then that it will get lots of use.
on November 7, 2014
This piece of junk showed up & NEVER worked! After charging for over 24 hours this unit would NEVER turn on I would NOT waist your $$$$ Get the wii vibe 3 or 4 instead with the wireless remote. Sorry I waited my $ & because its a sex toy the return policy clearly states NO opened packages will be accepted. Feel like I got ripped off.
on October 23, 2015
Just bought it today. My girlfriend & I just got done using it during sex. So horrible I had to get on here and post a review right away. $149 piece of junk! Remote does not work during sex, would not stay in, or in place. Ruined our evening. Would not suggest this for a couples toy. Maybe a toy for her....but can get better toys for her, for a lot cheaper.
on May 20, 2015
Omg ! Do not buy! Great vibration while it last! I've had 3 different we-vibe products and they have all died within 90 days.

See 1 answered question