5.0 out of 5 stars We Will Truely Always Love Whitney!
Published 19 months ago by WC

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but direct from tv with no edits
Published 14 months ago by Christine M Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars We Will Truely Always Love Whitney!, November 27, 2012
This review is from: We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston (DVD)
We Will Always love you is truly a star studded tribute from start to finish. The show opens with Halle Berry describing Whitney's inspiration to her career and closes with a stirring performance of Count on Me from gospel singers Yolanda Adams and Cece Winans. The show is filled to capacity with breathtaking performances from artists such as Jennifer Hudson, Usher and Celine Dion who's performance of" Saving All My Love For You" is simply breathtaking. The shows duration is one hour and between each memorable performance clips of Whitney herself can be seen describing her affection for life, her love of music and her musical career. Whitney's daughter Bobbi Kristina can be seen in the audience mouthing every iconic word of her legendary mother's songs. I wish the tribute could have been a bit longer but it is simply beautiful, celebrating the life and music of a woman who will truly be missed. We Will Always Love You A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston is a tribute that should not be missed and true fans will not be able to keep a dry eye throughout the entire show. And as a super Whitney Houston fan not only am I ecstatic that this show is being released but greatly appreciative as well.We will truly always love Whitney Houston and with this beautiful tribute (the first and only officially legit tribute so far) she will truly never be forgotten.

5.0 out of 5 stars She is missed, January 3, 2013
I watched this on TV when it was aired and thought everyone did a great job to give Whitney Houston this Salute. We will always love you and remember you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Whitney Houston Grammy Salute, April 9, 2013
If you are a Whitney Houston fan you will like this CD. The show included clips of her and her most popular video's with commentary by people who knew her best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but direct from tv with no edits, May 2, 2013
I thought it was great except that this is an exact recording from the tv program. I thought some of that would have been edited out but no luck there. I did enjoy the special videos at the end. My only disappointment in that is there was no video of Whitney singing the Star Spangled Banner. This was a great performance, and one I would have liked to see again. I am not sure if they could legally put that on there or not, but I wish they had

4.0 out of 5 stars This was nice., March 19, 2013
I purchased this for someone who is a diehared "Whitney" fan. It was so wonderful to capture the melodic voice of this wonderful woman.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like whitney houston music....., February 25, 2013
I just wish the dvd was longer but over all im happy and i will be purchasing other items was just like described on time thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but nothing exciting as far as extras, February 16, 2013
It was a great TV special, but you'd think the DVD would have ran longer? Plus the DVD was in one of those horrible small plastic cases (I prefer the regular amaray cases!). There were some extra Whitney videos as extras, but if you own "Whitney's Greatest Hits" DVD, there's only one new video "I Look To You"....Whitney deserved a better tribute collection....Love You, Nippy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Whitney, January 23, 2013
Love the DVD, but I was looking for more performers. I did not realize that it was soo little performers. But it was good!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars We Will Always Love You: Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston, June 6, 2014
Phyllis A. (Noblesville, IN) - See all my reviews
I absolutely loved this DVD honoring Whitney Houston. The stars who made guest appearances were wonderful and in my opinion couldn't have been any better! I have always been a fan of Whitney Houston....she's one of a kind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice show!!!, September 20, 2013
I would have added more performances by other artist and more performances of Whitney herself, but the highlitht for me is when Usher sang "I believe in you and me" it was very touching and he made a very nice cover of the song. The performance by Jennifer Hudson really makes you wanna get up and Dance with somebody and Whitney's performance of "I will always love you" at the grammys in 1994 was just amazing!!!

We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston