5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for volume votives
Bought a large quantity for my wedding--they were perfect for the price point. One note, if you are looking to decorate these votives keep in mind they are slightly tapered. You will need to make a template for any paper coverings you intend to glue over them, but this web site explains how [...] Pretty simple, once you get the hang of it.
Published 23 months ago by J.B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for....
I ordered a few sets in order to make candles for my sister's baby show. Everyone loved the candles but I felt the glass felt cheap. I guess once decorated with nice waxed poured in the product is fine but glass feels a bit thin and although none broke it felt easily breakable. I know, its glass, but the product was too thin for my liking.

I guess overall I...
Published on December 7, 2011 by Sophia Dylan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for volume votives, January 28, 2013
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars We glow international votive candle cup 2.5", January 3, 2013
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)
Nice little cups. :3 great for practicing making candles! I made four or five so far. Only thing ( which is to be expected) is that they need a little washing before use~

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for...., December 7, 2011
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)

I guess overall I would buy again for a purpose like this. Can not beat the price. But if using for my own home purpose I would buy nicer product.

5.0 out of 5 stars CANDLES, January 15, 2014
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)
THESE VOTIVES CANDLE HOLDER AND VERY HANDY TO PUT THE TEA CUP CANDLES; ON CHRISTMAS I DECORATED MY DINNER TABLES WITH THESE CANDLES AND IT LOOKED SPECTACULAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tea light candles, December 16, 2014
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)
Came nicely packaged; none of them were broken or damaged. Cute votives to put those tea lights in!

4.0 out of 5 stars Small and thin but hold up, July 18, 2013
This review is from: WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen) (Toy)
These are not durable by any means but I have yet to have one break. They do what they are advertised to do. Came individually wrapped in a box No complaints. A great accent for almost any occasion.

WeGlow International 2.5" Votive Candle Cup (dozen)
$12.99