Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$99.99 - $135.00

on June 26, 2012
This is a cool looking watch, and i've had tons of great comments from friends, coworkers, TSA workers at the airport, etc. Maybe I just got a dud, or my watch had termites, but I've already had a couple of links break on me during the first week of wearing it. Fra-gi-le...that must be Italian!
on February 16, 2014
This watch is gorgeous. Folks are always inquiring about it and the concept of the wooden watch stands out amid all of the other watches on the market. The problem? This particular watch falls apart. And I don't mean falls apart after being well loved and worn... I mean, falls a part after a 3 wears. The screws that hold the band together don't stay in, and if you fail to keep your arm level, they fall out and your watch falls a part. And this isn't exactly a watch that is easy to find replacement parts for. The fitting is also kind of funky for my female wrist. Took the watch in to have it fitted, and can't quite get the right sizing since the links are so thick, it ends up either too big or too small.
on August 8, 2012
Hi - Has anyone had trouble removing links? I've watched the video on WeWood website and it says you can use a paperclip but this does not work. I also did not receive the link removing tool as state on the website.
Did anyone else have this issue?

I really want to wear my new watch! It looks awesome, but it's huge!
on August 8, 2012
This watch is beautiful, extremely lightweight and wonderfully simple. Unfortunately, the link adjustment tool was not included. According to the Wewood website, this watch is supposed to come with one. I don't know if this was an error on the part of the shipper or if the version of this watch I received was not supposed to come with that tool. I'm rating this five stars because it really is a great looking watch and this issue will inconvenience me the amount of time it takes to make it to a watch shop. I just wish the tool was included, or, at least, the product description was updated to specify that it is not.
on May 22, 2013
I bought this for my teenage nephew. He is allergic to most metals, so even a rubber watch with metal backing will cause him to break out. He likes watches but couldn't wear them. Someone had heard of wooden watches and suggested that I see if I could find one. I found this one and got it for him. He loves it because it is different and he said he consistently receives compliments on it.
on October 21, 2014
Beautiful watch but bad quality. I didn't buy this watch but a different by the same company and after only wearing it for regularly for a short time the knob to set the time and date fell off. I was just fixing the date because September only has 30 days and doing that shouldn't cause the knob to fall off.
on January 3, 2015
I ordered this from the Buckle. It came with a small chip in the glass and one of the movements quit within two weeks. Since I have over 30 watches, I didn't even wear it frequently in those few weeks. The company never responded to a request for an exchange.

The watch looks great (2 stars for that). Too bad it doesn't work.
on August 1, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He loves watches, and gets more compliments on this one than he does his other more expensive watches. This was a perfect gift for something special and unique. It is lightweight. It definitely is a conversation-starter.
on June 5, 2013
This watch is so different, which is what I love about it. It has a nice sized face, bigger than most, but still dressy enough for work and casual enough for play. Always a conversation starter when people see it.
on June 26, 2013
I've received so many positive comments on this watch, I love it. I bought the WeWood date as well, but this one is the one that people like the most. The dual times comes in handy for me. It's not an every day watch though as this watch does not mix well with water, so don't wear it in the rain or put it in a sweaty pocket or wash dishes with it on. It's also very light, which I like.