Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Round Wean Bowls Garden Pack|Change

on November 6, 2014
I like these jar at first. Work great until eventually food get stuck in between the seal and the crevice on the lid. I tried to remove the seal for cleaning w/ a knife and I broke one. It's not solid, it's hollow and very fragile, easily broken. One star for the bad decision to use a hollow and not very durable seal. This could have been a great container.

The seal need to be removed and clean once in a while otherwise bacteria/mold will build up but frankly and it's too difficult to remove the fragile seal. Use a dull thin blade and slowly and carefully nudge the seal out of the trench.

Note: I posted this review earlier and a wean green rep reply implying that the seal is solid. I couldn't modify the original review to post an image so re-posting this w/ an image of the broken seal.
review image
on December 22, 2012
We bought several of these to use when we were making our own baby food. These worked perfectly! Perfect portion size. Cleaned up nice. Stored easily and I loved that we could pop in freezer & then throw in fridge when we needed to thaw or even microwave if needed. Love these little containers.
on February 16, 2016
Do Not Look any Further. These are what you want in conjunction with the Kiddo Feedo Silicone Trays.

1. Water Proof
2. Lid are heavy duty. ( At first I thought the tabs were going to fall off, but these things old up so great.)
3. Hold Enough food for our child from 4 months to 1yr.
4. Daycare loves them as they are easy to heat up (they place them in the crockpot to warm "remember waterproof') and they are easy to open with one hand.
5. Round part on the center of the lid was a great place to put a sticker we made with our names on them for daycare.
6. Dishwasher safe, and they are in there every 4 days. Very Dishwasher safe
7. The class has a nice thickness and is not cheaply made.
8. Work wonderfully with two frozen cubes from the keedo Feedo Trays.

Here's the deal: When our child could start eating real food (pureed), I went online to find a system that would be the most efficient and user friendly. I made her food using the baby bullet (extremely easy). I found the kiddo freedo trays and noticed that they make about 2.5oz per cube. I then wanted a product that would be easy to use and would be waterproof for defrosting the frozen food cubes and that would be made of glass as to not leach any plastic into the food. The combination of these two products has significantly made our lives easy. They are extremely easy to clean, work so well, and the quality is amazing. We would freeze the pureed food in the trays then pop the frozen food into these bowls to then take to daycare or wherever.

I am not associated with either product, nor did I receive them for free for a review. I am just a dad, trying to make my life more efficient. I am very passionate about products that are so well made and are so useful. Link to kiddo feedo trays below.

KIDDO FEEDO Multiportion Baby Freezer Storage - FDA Approved Silicone Freezer Tray Container with Clip-on Lid - BPA Free - 9x2.6oz portions - FREE eBook by Author/Dietitian - Lifetime Guarantee - Pink
on November 8, 2013
Very useful for baby purees. I keep baby purees in these and they are great in both fridge and freezer. I also put these in the beaba baby cook to steam the purees (without the lid) and they work great!
on May 18, 2015
I wanted to like these perfect little glass containers for packing lunches and snacks for my toddlers. But if you give a toddler something that bends inevitably they will bend it the wrong direction and snap, the lid doesn't work anymore. A little gorilla glue and a lesson learned. Then the seals started to mold and I had to give up on my vision of these being the perfect little containers. I'm back to using little canning jars in lunch boxes.
review image
on January 28, 2013
I use these to store, freeze, serve, and pack homemade baby food and now solids for my baby. These are terrific if you are looking for a way to get away from plastics. I heat puréed food in boiling water -- containers are water proof because of the lid's seal. I've dropped them numerous times and they do not break.
on January 8, 2016
I've been using these for a few weeks now and just ordered a second set. I'm making my own baby food and freezing it in ice cube trays. At night I take out her food for the next day and pack a cube in each bowl for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I can even fit two cubes in one like a rice cereal with a fruit or a veggie cube. They're the perfect size for a feeding bowl and with the lids they travel well. I love them, except for one thing, and it cost them a star. They don't nest. I have to stack them with their lids on. Even stacking without lids they topple over, they don't nest at all. So they take up way more space than they should to store. But I still love them.
on January 22, 2016
Just received my bowls, so haven't used them yet. Felt the need to post because there's something misleading that people need to know. This bowl is advertised as a 6oz / 165 ml bowl. When I received the bowl, they say 5oz/ 165ml. So I did the math and 165 ml =5.579 oz. So it's neither 5 or 6 oz. It's 5.5 oz just FYI for those looking for specific sized bowls like myself.
on June 14, 2013
This is especially good if you have difficulty opening containers because of arthritis in your hands or other hand problems. Plus the glass is tempered so even if you drop it it probably will just bounce unless you drop it on concrete.
on November 29, 2015
First of all, in regards to the review I saw about the seal being difficult to clean.....I went to look at all of my covers (I own 16) and all of them look fantastic after 2.5 years of use. I put them in the top rack of my dishwasher and never had any trouble. They still seal great. I even tested a few to make sure before leaving this review.

These round 6 oz versions are probably my favorite out of the variety I own. The 4oz versions were quickly too small. I wish I would have skipped those and just bought the 6 and 7 oz versions. The reason I prefer these over the square 7 oz versions is because now that my son is 3, he has an easier time scooping out of the round containers. The corners of the squares are more difficult for him to get every bit of his applesauce, yogurt, etc.

I purchased these over 2 1/2 years ago. I got them because I refused to use plastic (even microwaveable BPA free) in the microwave. I was a paranoid parent I suppose, but still, I went ahead and bought these for all the homemade baby food. I continue to use these for dressing, snacks, little left overs, sauces, lemon slices, pats of butter, and fresh herbs. I am accident prone and have dropped a few (or maybe many) on the hardwood without them breaking. I went from freezer to microwave no problem when we used it for baby food. My son continues to use this for dessert, fruit, etc. Great size if you just want a small scoop of ice cream :)

My advice is to skip the little 4 oz sizes though. If you're going to spend the money, just get the 6 or 7oz size since babies will out grow that amount of food in no time. I got WAY more use out of the 7oz size. If you stack them inside of each other, don't put any pressure on them. I did get one of them pretty stuck. I don't know what I was thinking. In any case, this is a solid product that I will likely continue to use in my life.