Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "WearEver C944SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coati...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
WearEver C944SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Gold
|Price:||$89.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.09 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Soft touch and ergonomic silicone riveted handle, Sear and deglaze with ease, cook at high temperature (up to 350-degree F)
- PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free, Recyclable
- Superior stain resistance, Superior scratch resistance, Durable ceramic cookware
- High performance, perfect cooking, easy ceramic nonstick, High quality aluminum base
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Safe for all cooking methods except induction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: WearEver C944SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
What isn't shown in the picture is the 2 pans shown uncovered are actually a perfect fit for the 2 smallest lids. So all 5 pans in this set can be covered, just not at the same time.
I do really enjoy cooking in these pans. All of the lids have steam-holes. I like cooking rice in the saucepan because I don't have the problems of boiling over or sticking to the bottom like my old ones. So far, nothing has stuck to these pans. They have been easy to cook with and easy to clean.
I had been researching and shopping around for a new pan set for a while and decided on the wearever pure living set for several reasons. I wanted to stop using teflon. I like my cast iron, but it's not always convenient, nor is it truly non-stick. I considered hard anodized aluminum, but learned that cooking in those pans added aluminum to food, especially when cooking acidic foods such as lemon or tomato sauce. Also many such pans are still coated with teflon.
Once I decided on ceramic coated pans, this pan set was an easy choice. I found significantly lower reviews on other similarly priced pans. I did find some sets that were reviewed just as highly, but they were far more expensive. And not all of them were cadmium-free. Plus this wearever set has silicone handles, so they can safely go in the oven. I really like that.
In summary, I'm quite happy with my choice. I feel like I bought the best pans I could have in my price range.
Just a quick update.Read more ›
- healthier than most non-stick ones on the market (I wouldn't touch Teflon with a 9 foot pole)
- the price is reasonable
- the pieces are just the right shape and size
- sturdy, not too light, heats pretty evenly
- not nearly as heavy as enameled cast iron (which supposed to be THE healthiest cookware), which is great for the wrists
- they do not slide around on my gas burner as some of my other pots.
- cleans up really nicely and without effort. Seriously, no other cookware I owned before cleaned up as easily as this one, inside and out. A wipe of a sponge with a drop of dishsoap is all it takes, rinse, done. For this reason, I havent even felt the need to put it in the dishwasher - saving energy.
- it is husband-proof, even when he overboiled or burnt something, it cleaned up just as easily.
- the handles stay cool and they are comfortable, I especially like the larger lid handles
- the lids fit well and the tiny vent hole in the lid allows some steam to escape, preventing pressure from lifting the lid. No need to prop up the lid with a wooden spoon.
- the lids are also heat proof and can be used in the oven as well
- looks nice, the color goes with just about anything
- I like the white interior, I can actually see how clean it is
- made in USA, YAY, I'd like more manufacturing to return home. Sick of seeing contaminated Asian junk flooding our stores. (sorry, I couldn't resist adding that)
- can't think of any at this point.
- don't care for the utensil set that came with it. I prefer silicone utensils.
We have been heavily using the set daily for 2 months now and it is still perfect, inside and out. I like it so much that I ordered a second set. That never happened before with a cookware set.
It's been a couple of months since I started using these pots and pans. I use them with the plastic spatula and ladle came with the set, but food started to stick on the frying pans. The pans do not appear to be scratched at all, but the stuck-on does not come off even after soaking them in warm soapy water for a whole day. For a few times, soaking did the trick, but no more. Also, the (inner) bottom surface of the small(er) pot has gotten several very small dark dots. I ran my fingers on the surface; I'm pretty sure tiny pieces of ceramic have chipped away. So, I was happy for the first few months, and I'm pretty disappointed now. I bought these for the non-stick surface. I read several Amazon negative reviews (1~3 star reviews) and found similar comments. I think $100 for 2 months is a little too steep. I'll try to work with the manufacturer. I will keep fellow Amazon shoppers posted.
I bought this set to replace Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Set. The Ecolution cookware was fine (particularly taking the price into consideration); however, the non-stick coating started to show numerous "micro" scratches over time although I used it very carefully. So, it was time to replace it. First of all, this WearEver cookware has very durable non-stick coating and cleans very well. Occasionally, I have to soak them in warm soapy water, but the color and smell of curry, for example, come right off. I have been using these pots and pans for about three months now, but I do not see any sign of scratch or wear.
This is a very well constructed cookware. When you hold it, you can feel it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this set is such a dream to cook with and clean up. Catch it when its on sale.Published 2 days ago by Larissa Miller-Lerch
So far I really like this set. I wish there was a larger frying pan and a larger stock pot that I could buy to add to this setPublished 3 days ago by Linda Knapp
I've had these pans for a few months now and really do love them! It's true you only need to use medium heat on a gas stove to achieve boiling, scrambling eggs, etc. Read morePublished 6 days ago by S.B.
They were just not the weight I was expecting or wanted so I had to return them. I presently own a set and have had for years... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Jaffe Perniciaro
Seriously....just using ONCE and I'm convinced this was the best purchase for my kitchen...besides the Cutco. :) I used to think it was me causing my rice to never cook right. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Lydia Cook
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.