Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: Cargo MatColor: TanChange
Price:$54.95+ Free shipping

on February 17, 2014
Bought it for Mazda6 2014, the only reason is I am cheap, i guess :) Original mazda mats cost > $100.
I was expecting much bigger surface on these mats, so i could really curve them to vehicle curves and cut as needed. Not the case. These mats are small, 3 out of 4 mats were just dropped into passengers compartments and there is still about an inch on 3 sides left open and uncovered floor carpet, on 4th side (the top part) - its just open to any salt.
The only mat a had to cut a little was driver's one, and only because mazda6 has floor mounted pedal.
Besides, mats are not deep enough to carry enough salt/snow.

In general - don't be cheap, either buy original mats that will fit much better or buy WeatherTech Custom Fit series.

As a side not: last winter I accidentally bought a set of universal rubber mats in Costco for around $15 for other vehicle in the family - much better value and surprisingly better choice, those are large and you can really curve them and cut to fit. And they are deep, the floor carpet was clean after a winter in minnesota.
0Comment30 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
First, it fits the new 2014 Subaru Forester just fine after trimming. It is adequately thick rubber to protect the floor and carpet. It is mildly "sticky" to prevent some cargo sliding, but the dimples also help. There is a small rim around the center area, but not as much spill protection as the approx. 1" high rim of the WeatherTech Cargo Liner. Second, the mat I received is not the WeatherTech pictured. It was made in China (WeatherTech is proudly USA-made), lacks a WeatherTech logo anywhere, and has the wrong dimple shape and pattern. The too-low $29.99 price was a tip off, but I just need a temporary mat anyway. So if a light duty, cheap rubber cargo mat is what you need, this mat at 29.99 is OK. Otherwise use another vendor at the real price. UPDATE: I have come to learn that as I ordered this as "WeatherTech" from "COUNTRYONE" at $29.99+$10 shipping, it was fulfilled by Car-Accessories for $40 using a generic product listed at $29.15 and free shipping, also fulfilled by Amazon for @29.99 and free shipping; I not only got a substitute, I got ripped off $10+. Product serviceable, beware of vendor switcheroos. There is a problem developing at Amazon with multi-level vending that provides false descriptions, and hides real shippers and possibly fairest prices.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
The quality of this is quite surprising. Unfortunately Honda's cargo mats have declined, since I purchased my last one, and didn't look like they were anywhere near the value or quality I wanted for the price. This left me searching for the proper product. After looking at other companies, I saw a link here on Amazon. After buying this - I'm not at all disappointed. I looked at several and they seemed lacking. Too stiff, too expensive and definitely not easily trimmed. This one is very affordable for the quality. I tried trimming a piece, and it cut easily with my heavy duty scissors. Often when a package weight is given, I find that the number a manufacturer uses is much higher than the weight of the product received. Not the case with this one, it has a good heft to it and is thicker than I expected - though has a bit of give when stepped on. It has also remained soft and pliable in the cold temperatures in my area. It has remained pliable enough that the mat molded into position in my vehicle when I quickly set it into place after unwrapping. I went to grab my scissors - but by the time I returned it was lying flat and had shaped to the area. I may trim it to fit eventually, but the way it lies, there is no way my my muddy or wet dog will soak the inside of the car, water simply pools up inside the cupped sides of the mat. Even when the rear seats are laid flat, the slight rise keeps dirt and water in, but the mat quickly settles into place along the back of the seats. Until it stiffens up I'll keep it as is.

One nice side effect is that my dog used to whine riding in the back, and wouldn't lie down. Since this was put in place, with no other changes, he now relaxes on his rides and lays down - even falling asleep a time or two. That hasn't happened in the car at all since he was a few months old.

Frankly, I couldn't be happier with the product, the value it offers compared to other products and the quality of the material was worth every penny and I expect it will outlive the car.
on January 30, 2014
I was a little gun shy of buying universal mats, but being Weather Tech I felt somewhat confident. Sure enough, these things are awesome. The designed pattern that allows clean, simple trimming is ingenious. They may actually give you a better fit due to the ability to cut them as you see fit for placement in the floor well. And when it's done they don't look like they've been hacked on by angry beavers. Smart design.
on February 15, 2014
They fit my 2013 Honda accord perfectly! I don't have to worry about damaging my carpet mats with all the winter storms.
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2011
This rubber cargo mat is cheaper than other brands and it is very easy to cut using a kitchen scissor to fit my Mazda CX-9 SUV. This rubber cargo mat is designed as oversize but with trim and block that allows you to trim it anyway you like it. It is very easy to cut and it will fit very well. Just bear in mind to take the time to think about how you can trim it to fit even the tight corner or indentation. I would have done a much better job if I was not rushing thru it!
on February 19, 2013
Love the floor mats, very sturdy. Grooves are deep which will keep the dirt on mats. Highly recommend this product.
on July 28, 2013
UPDATE:
As it turns out, what I received might not be a genuine Weather Tech mat. It does not have the Weather Tech name embossed in the rubber as shown in the pictures here and on WT's site. I don't know how I missed that. It's well past the timeframe to return it. My review of the mat as a mat stands. But if mine is indeed an imitation of some sort, then the Weather Tech could fit better. I'm leaving this up as I see other people writing about possible non-Weather Tech mats under this listing and the information could still apply.

Pros:
Thick, flexible rubber (or rubber-like)
Embedded grooves to help with cutting it down to size and shape.
Fairly easy to cut with a decent pair of scissors. If you are moderately careful, the edges will look just fine.

Cons:
It does not fit my car even though the Amazon process that checks for 'fit' says it does.
I was not expecting a perfect custom fit. The embedded grooves did not come anywhere near matching the size/shape of my
trunk. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but the grooves only go in one direction. It would have been better if there were
another set of grooves going sort of perpendicular to the first to allow turns in the cut line. Do a close-up on the product and
see if this is an issue for you.
More importantly, even if the grooves were perfect, the center part that is defined by the raised ridge would not fit in my car. To
get it to lie more or less flat, I would have to cut into the raised ridge that is supposed to hold in spills.

I cannot say how it will do in your car. It might be fantastic. It's a decent product and if it fits your vehicle decently you might love it.
on June 3, 2011
After some research, we decided on this mat since it was almost the exact size of our cargo area in the an '08 Explorer. with a little trimming it looks as if it is an OEM part. Heavy rubber without a smell and not slippery was just the ticket for our big dog and other gear...
on January 2, 2011
Product arrived in perfect condition. Fits the vehicle perfectly. Very happy with WeatherTech products. 3rd item I bought & always happy with the results & functionality. Definitely recommend. Their products are made very well.