Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2011
The is the second of these jackets I've owned. My first one was lost, and I liked it so much that I sought out and found an exact replacement for it on Amazon. Well constructed, durable lining, fairly water resistant, dries quickly, and is wrinkle resistant. The microfiber breathes well, yet provides some insulative properties on cool days - good for outings down to about 45-50 degrees, yet comforatble on warm sunny days as well. The thing I like most is that this is a very lightweight jacket with a HIGH QUALITY ZIPPER, an attribute sadly lacking in some brand name label jackets of this type. Highly recommended.
on November 25, 2011
I like the inside pocket and way it feels. I suggest ordering bigger than you usually wear. I got a large and should have picked X-L, because they run slightly small.
on November 30, 2007
The item was delivered on time and in great condition. This jacket is a nice casual light weight work jacket that is ideal for Fall and for a California Winter. It does keep you warm and dry in windy wet weather but is not to heavy to wear in warmer climates. This is the second one I have owned and been very happy with both.
on October 12, 2012
A nice light, well made windbreaker for breezy, chilly or drizzly days. Exterior slant pockets have snaps to secure gloves, etc. and there is an inside pocket for checkbook and/or mobile phone as well as a separate little slot pocket for a pen. I am pleased with my purchase.
on March 29, 2011
This is a good looking jacket and fits well albeit somewhat larger than the usually marked "large".I liked it especially because the sleeve had an elastic cuff at the bottom which is great if you are somewhat overweight with a relatively shorter arm length than most.
on January 11, 2012
I bought one of these WEATHERPROOF jackets some years ago and was happy to see it is still being sold ....by AMAZON. It is the BEST jacket i have ever owned ..lightweight, stylish, warm.
on July 4, 2013
Bought this for travel - rolls up and opens back without wrinkling. both rain resistant and wind resistant. Recommend it for cruises.
on April 3, 2013
I am very satisfied with the jacket. It is a bit lighter weight than I expected, but most people would like that attribute. It will be great in mildly chilly weather, and I like the moisture-resistent quallity of the jacket. Very nice!
on March 13, 2015
I recently received a promotion at work, and to go with my new dress shirts and attire I wanted a jacket that looked a little bit more professional than the one that I had. This one definitely fits the bill.

Pros:

1.) Ultra-lightweight, but still provides good insulation
2.) Very-soft; but I do believe that washing it will result in the softness quickly deteriorating
3.) Great Zipper - I am a huge fan of this zipper. So many coats and other apparel slap a crap zipper on their products rendering the product useless when the crap-zipper breaks. This one is heavy duty, and I feel like it will last the duration of the coat's life
4.) Style: I really like the plain-and-simple style of this jacket. It is elegant in its simplistic way, and complements my new wardrobe really well
5.) Sleeves and Waist: I hate uncomfortable sleeves and wastes -- especially around the wrists. These wrists are well designed so that they stay in place, but are not overly tight on the wrist area. They don't leave marks on your skin.

Cons:

1.) I am 5'10 and about 160. The medium is a little too baggy for me; but I fear that the small may be a little bit tight. This is kind of a bummer

Final Thoughts: For a simple, professional looking jacket that really feels nice and seems like it will be durable for many years, I would strongly recommend this jacket. I almost gave it five stars, but the sizing disappoints me a bit. I seem to be an in-between size. Keep that in mind all of you who are about my size.
on January 10, 2014
It is an OK jacket, lightweight but runs one size too small.
I returned it for a London Fog Microfiber jacket that is 100% better and less expensive.
There are other better options than this jacket.