All who are interested in making their communications more effective should read it.”
-Journal of Consumer Marketing
"In order for a Web site to sell effectively, it must appeal to the unique culture, mindset, and psychology of the Web. Simply put, what works in the brick-and-mortar world does not necessarily grab Web shoppers. Companies selling products and services online need to promote their wares with engaging copy that grabs attention and compels Web site visitors to buy.
Web Copy That Sells presents copy strategies that have been proven time and again in the e-commerce arena. Maria Veloso, perhaps the most widely acclaimed Web copywriter in the world, reveals her revolutionary approach based on five simple questions, which, when answered, make the copy practically write itself. Veloso crams all the information from her 12-hour, $997 live seminars into a comprehensive book that will help any Web copywriter:
* write sizzling and irresistible Web copy, e-mails, and marketing communications
* quickly turn lackluster sites into ""perpetual money machines""
* use Neuro-Linguistic Programming and psychological tactics to compel Web surfers to buy
* avoid the top three blunders that can wipe out your sales
* convert up to 50% of online prospects into paying customers
* and more!"
See all Editorial Reviews