From the Back Cover
Kick off your online presence to build a following and achieve your marketing goals
Ready to advertise on the web, create buzz about your product, and start online conversations? From optimizing your site and analyzing traffic to blasting targeted e-mails and writing blogs, this collection of minibooks has you covered. You'll quickly be on your way to increased traffic, more followers, and an engaged audience ready to listen!
- Go organic — follow steps to optimize your site for search engines to build up your organic keyword rankings
- Click it — enter the competitive world of online advertising and pay-per-click to ensure that your message reaches the right people
- Stay connected — initiate time-tested marketing strategies to develop and deliver professional-looking e-mails that increase the open and click-through rates
- The write tool — get up to speed on how to set up a blog, write engaging posts, and reach out to others to drive traffic
- Spread the word — dig into social media so you can reach out to customers, find new audiences, and build relationships like never before
- Get mobile — learn how to leverage the mobile channel by implementing best practices that will grow your audience
Open the book and find:
- Tips for making your website search engine friendly
- The essentials to monitor and improve your site
- The rules for setting up pay-per-click campaigns
- Ways to send targeted e-mails that avoid complaints
- How to write blog posts that keep readers coming back for more
- Strategies for creating an effective social media plan
- Techniques for getting started with mobile advertising
8 books in 1
- Establishing a Web Presence
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Online Advertising
- E-Mail Marketing
- Blogging and Podcasting
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
About the Author
is the author of E-Mail Marketing For Dummies
and coauthor of Mobile Marketing For Dummies.
Ian Lurie is President of Portent, Inc.
Marty Dickinson is President of HereNextYear.
Elizabeth Marsten is Director of Search Marketing at Portent, Inc.
Michael Becker is the Managing Director of North America at the Mobile Marketing Association.