Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on August 25, 2013
I can't get enough of this series. Lisa Kudrows character is hilarious, and as appalling as her behavior is, you find yourself drawn to her and want her to come out on top. The rest of the cast is just as funny. How can you go wrong with Lilly Tomlin, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and Meryl Streep, together on the same show?
on December 4, 2013
The second season of the show is just as good as the first. The celebrity guest stars are top-notch, and Lisa Kudrow - and everyone - is so great at improvising! The plot moves along nicely in the footage added to the web series content. You would never guess that segments of a single episode were filmed two or three years apart. One of the best shows on right now!
on June 16, 2014
We find the humor in this series absolutely hysterical and entertaining. Kudrow is fantastic in her role as Fiona Wallace, and her choices for guest stars on this series is spot-on. A real highlight is Lily Tomlin as Fiona's mother. Try it!
on October 27, 2013
Very Avant Garde. This is a gem of a show. Its almost impossible to watch only one episode, I have been binge watching, and I just keep wanting more. Lisa Kudrow at her finest. I hope this show is on for many more seasons. Love!
on October 30, 2015
the show is great..except the episode guide for each episode is wrong..episode 6 is actually episode 12..they are all one off..but other than that..Lisa,Dan and the cast of thousands is great..i would recommend this show highly.
on December 20, 2013
great series. Bought this as a gift for a friend recuperating. Laughter is the best medicine (Therapy). I have found that people either get this show or not. The humor is subtle and dense. Each time I watch it ( I think it is that good, to be able to watch it more than once) I find new jokes that I missed the first time around. Loads of guest stars: lily Tomlin, Rosie O'Don. (sos) etc.
on April 5, 2016
Not as funny as the original web versions (which are incorporated here) since there's less "analysis", but more ordinary sitcom business forced into the 2-video screen format. Overall, though, extremely well done, and the L. Kudrow wit and assortment of enthusiastic, funny, friends is hard to beat. The treatment of Kip's transvestism outflanks all the current PC trans nonsense, as well, if you'd like to reassure yourself that the entire world hasn't gone completely crazy in that (and several other) regards.
I had never seen Lisa Kudrow before this show. I never watched the well known "Friends" show by which most viewers recognize her. The same was true of Matt Le Blanc who I discovered for the first time on "Episodes." I think they are both terrific.

What Kudrow does so well on this show (and perhaps she did this on "Friends" too) is play someone who is totally self absorbed, unprincipled, greedy and capable of any kind of underhanded activity. Very famous actors drift in and out of her show because she sees them as their "web therapist." Since she is a horrible therapist, no actor has to stay on the show very long!

Most of the action unfolds as if you were using Skype on your computer. You see two open windows on a computer and those windows are filled with Kudrow and her patients. She also has others creep into the action too. She has a gay husband, Kip. Lily Tomlin is her mother and she loves Kip and hates her daughter. The interchanges with everyone are on the computer too in that Skype like mode.

As the viewer you quickly adapt to viewing this show despite its being a constant computer screen with two open windows. It bothered me for say the first five minutes of the first season and then I never noticed it again.

I have also tried watching her show "Comeback" but this is the show of hers which I like the best.
on October 19, 2013
Really great and funny! It's addicting and I want to but season 2 and the next season! Lisa Kudrow makes me laugh as a therapist. This is a must see!
on July 23, 2014
Lisa Kudrow continues to inhabit the narcissistic and impatient therapist in all her rude, obnoxious and hilarious glory. Highly recommended to fans of Christopher Guest & Ricky Gervais.