5.0 out of 5 stars New version of this is great...
Bought this because it works on any computer -- had great results and the credit you get on Google and Yahoo pays for the cost of the package!
Published on December 3, 2007 by T. Dengel

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
You are paying $50 for a LINK! There is NOT a program to install at all or to download. EVERYTHING is done online and you have to commit a year service to use it at all.

Published on March 14, 2007 by Angel Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!, March 14, 2007
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)

I went to set up the service, and waited 4 days before calling to see WHY it WAS NOT SET UP. I wanted to cancel at this point. I was told on their website it would be 4-6 hours on March 10th. I called on the 13th with no access to any tools or anything to build a website.

When I called their service department, they wanted MORE MONEY just to have the issue resolved and told me I had to buy a support ticket. NO WAY! I then asked to cancel and they informed me it would cost $15 to cancel. BS! I never had a service TO cancel.

Well, I am on the phone AGAIN on the 14th waiting to talk to a manager because they went ahead and set up my account even after I said not to.

DO NOT BUY THIS! Hopefully EVERY company WILL NOT DISPLAY OR SELL THIS PRODUCT AS IT IS A RIP OFF AND FALSE ADVERTISING ON THE BOX. THEY DO NOT TELL YOU IT IS AN ONLINE ONLY PRODUCT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Check out the other reviewers, June 3, 2008
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
Check out the other reviewers. They each have given 5 stars and make no mention of the box providing a link and no software or the monthly charges. They each have one review a piece and the writing style is the same ad type. They are obviously fake reviews. There are a couple of real reviews that rate this product poorly. Read them, they are on target.

5.0 out of 5 stars New version of this is great..., December 3, 2007
T. Dengel (Charlottesville, VA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy for me, December 3, 2007
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
I bought this product to see if I could build a website for our family. I was suprised at how easy it was to use. There are so many designs and even some specific for what we wanted, our child's birthday party!

Now, we use it to post pictures and share the photo album with our relatives and my husband writes his weekly blog about raising our daughter. There are a bunch of extras that come with the product and the best is that Web.com hosts our site as part of the sign up process (free for a year!!!!!).

I have a few friends who started their own business recenly and thought these would make good stocking stuffers.

Very cool and so easy to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got my Website Up in Minutes!!!!, December 3, 2007
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
I am a challenged computer user and with this product I got up a website for my new business within minutes. It was very easy and I would recommend it to anyone who needs or wants a website.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spent over $100.00 for this product and received nothing, September 1, 2008
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
COMPLETE GARBAGE!! You pay for support and the company gives you nothing in return! In other words, you don't get to use the product for which you paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth the Money, July 20, 2008
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
The free domain name and free one-year service makes this bundle a very hot deal.

You do not need the software. It is on their web site. The package has a code. You can go to the site to register. You can use their online tools (software), or you can use your own tools to create your sites.

You do need some basic skills to create and publish your site. There is no technical support with the package. They charge $15 fee per incident.

Just set your expectation right. There is no catch. Everything it promised is real. Worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars WEB.com is a total waste of time and money. Amateurs, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
Worst staff ever and the site they designed looked to be done by a teenager. No , a teenager probably would have don a better job. The entire site was poorly designed and I wasted my time at the beginning answering questions because nothing I wanted was included in the end design. They asked questions and then did what they wanted. Any question to customer service gets you put on hold for 20 -30 minutes. Don't waste your time with these buffoons. read the other reviews, I am not alone at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange...Very Strange....Odd, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
I find it very strange that all the reviews are either a 1(POOR) or 5 (EXCELLENT) What's the odds that this product is either a ripoff or the greatest thing since slice bread. Strange! Somebody or Someone is not on the up and up. Fake good reviews???????

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rip-Off, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite (CD-ROM)
The so-called sofware is nothing more than an advertisement for an online rip-off. There is no program included. You are paying 'money for nothing'. This non-product should be banned and sued out of business. Don't fall for the FAKE 'good' reviews. This is a SCAM!

Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite
Web.com Site Builder & Hosting Suite by Encore Software (Windows 2000 / 98 / Me / Vista / XP Home Edition / XP Professional)
Used & New from: $89.90