5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grill and Customer Service
Published on May 30, 2008 by BMW Rider

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced ~ Just looks nice . . . Very Un-Happy . . .
This product arrived with manufactured faults. Therefore, I could not assemble it.
It sat for over a month ~ as Weber Refused to accept a return ~ They insisted to
have someone come and repair it and send a new, non-flawed, piece out (which was
NOT fast at all).
The overall quality is poor. No better then which one can buy at a warehouse store...
Published on June 14, 2010 by AbDuMt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grill and Customer Service, May 30, 2008
This review is from: Weber 3757001 Genesis E-320 Propane Grill, Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Lawn & Patio)
I bought this grill 4th of July 2007. I have grilled on it at least 140 times. The regulator sprung a leak in April two days before my sons birthday when we were planning a cookout. I emailed Weber's customer service department with my dilemma and included my name and address. I didn't have my warranty number at the time because I had left the info at work. Weber tracked me down in their system by my name and address, email me back within an hour, and stated in the email that they had already shipped the replacement part overnight priority Fedex. It arrived 3 hours before the cookout. Fantastic grill and fantastic customer service. I will never buy anything but a Weber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Grill, June 10, 2009
This grill does everything you would hope for. Big thick porterhouses to steak house perfection; veggies, chicken, burgers, you name it. Get a good wire brush and it's a snap to clean.

About the side burner: if you're not sure whether to get a grill that has one (this grill does), I'd recommend it. It's great to have a burner outside for skillet dishes that could smoke up your kitchen.

The green color is really sweet, too. It's kind of nice to have something other than black or stainless.

Update:
1. The Large classic Veranda Cart BBQ cover Veranda Cart Barbecue Cover, Large, Pebble, for Cart Barbecues up to 64" Wide is a must-have addition for this grill.
2. The optional rotisserie Weber 7519 Gas Grill Rotisserie works very well. I don't know how other grills do for rotisserie, but this one is outstanding. I've done lots of different things with the rotisserie, and everything has turned out delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the line, February 15, 2008
An excellent grill. It has everything you need to create a perfect meal. It truly is top of the line grilling. Durable, easy to clean, looks great and the included cooking instructions are all you need to ensure perfection. Bon Appetit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber Genesis E-320 grill, October 14, 2008
I recently purchased the Weber Genesis E-320. Its extremely rugged & well built. You definately get what you pay for with a Weber! I would suggest buying the Weber grill cover if your grill is kept outside in the weather. This grill comes very well packaged in a heavy duty box. All the parts were perfect, no scratches or dings, and went together easily.
I would highly recommend this grill to anyone that needs a premium quality midsize grill.
Chuck Lackey
Locust NC

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything everybody else has said is true., October 3, 2008
I think the rest of the reviews have said everything. Nothing fancy, just a great grill well worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber E320 Propane Grill, June 27, 2009
I got my Weber on sale at a store that had it sitting in the weather for months. It looked bad and was missing parts. I made them an offer and to my surprise they took it. The E320 cleaned up great and one call to Weber (they had all my info from my previous Baby Weber purchase)and they sent me all the parts I requested FREE! It still looks new and works great. You won't be sorry to buy the best. Trust me.

5.0 out of 5 stars This grill will raise your cooking game !, December 28, 2009
I currently have a Weber smokey Joe that is 24 years old & a Weber 22 1/2" kettle grill 12 yrs. old. In July of 08, i purchased my first gas grill from big box store similar to the E-320 with the recommendation from a friend. Well ! what a mistake that turned out to be, i wore the burners out in 8 months and spent six more trying to get the warranty replacements. I finally got a full refund. I love to grill all types of foods in many different ways. I grill 4 to five times a week, all year around. I should have trusted my history with the Wonderful Weber Grills that i have. This E-320 has raised my grilling to another level ! The grill came in a box that protected every part. Plastic on painted/scratch able surfaces. Assembly was easy and well written. It was shipped quickly. I have grilled out almost everyday since assembling the grill. The evenness of the burners,the flavor bars and ease of use are just incredible. The price is a little scary,when there are cheaper ones in the stores (that will not hold up). I should have bought this Weber E-320 the first time. I have no worries about waring out this grill, the warranties cover it all.Weber 3757001 Genesis E-320 Propane Grill, Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber Genesis E-320 grill, August 5, 2008
This is a fabulous grill. Top quality, easy to use and easy to clean. Getting the food to just the right "doneness" is a snap and the results are delicious. I wouldn't consider buying any other grill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do it Yourself!, August 22, 2009
Irene Green (Hollywood, SC USA) - See all my reviews
When reviewing the Weber Genesis E-320, before purchasing, I saw a report that when it's shipped, it is almost totally assembled...just a few nut & bolts and then it's ready to go! NOT EXACTLY! It was a nightmare to put together...about the only thing we didn't have to do was weld the firebox...be aware that you will spend hours in assemblying this "surprise"...works good tho'! Also arrived two days later than promised. AND, the igniter failed to work on the SECOND use!!! The Weber folks were great about sending a new one but it's not what I expected from the Weber Quality Control department.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw-some, September 6, 2010
This grill is so gangster. You can slang up some chicken in no time on it.

I put it together by myself. It's really built well. Everything is cast aluminum, powder coated steel or stainless steel. This thing should last 10 years plus. I remember the manual says the warranty on the cast aluminum parts were 25 years.

Rate and Discover Movies