Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 28, 2009
I bought two sets. What's to say, it's a metal rod? They are a nice brushed stainless steel and wide enough that food won't rotate when you need to turn it. A nice touch is the little metal disk used to push food off the skewer. I expect these to last a couple of decades or more.
on August 14, 2012
I like them, they do their job quite well. I guess any brand will work just as well but this way I'm being brand loyal. I think they are built quite well, they're sturdy and stylish, and they say weber on them! I've used them several times mainly cooking chicken kabobs they cleaned up quite well. my wife even used them to roast marshmallows too! they're small enough to keep them in the draw in the kitchen too.
on November 2, 2012
Great skewers. This is exactly what we needed. The sliding ring makes getting everything off the skewer and onto your plate easy. Since the item is stainless clean up is a breeze.
on July 7, 2013
I have mainly been using bamboo sticks for skewers and they really worked very well. These are a huge upgrade to the process. The ends are pointy and all food goes on easy, they are easy to turn and taking the food off is great because of the push washer that is part of the design. Also the stainless steel cleans easy and food generally will not stick. Buy these, well worth the money.
on October 31, 2013
These are very well made and perfect for kabobs, shrimp and meat skewers. You won't be disappointed with this quality Weber product. They even metal slides to help get meat off after cooking. One caveat, these are metal and well get hot so be sure to wear gloves when handling.
on July 4, 2011
These are so much better than using bamboo skewers that require soaking, burn and are difficult to throw away because they poke holes in the trash bag.

The discs are perfect to push down whatever is skewered to be served. They are also very easy to clean, you can put them in the dishwasher.

The only negative is that the handles get very hot when in the grill and you have to use gloves or a little finger tip type pot holder to turn them. Otherwise another great Weber product.
on July 8, 2012
when I purchased these it was for my hubby on fathers day. I thought the things at the end were to hold the food on but he says they are to get the food off after cooking, regardless we love them they rock!!!!
on March 13, 2010
Tongs make turning these skewers easy and they clean easily in the dishwasher. I use 3 sets.
on June 9, 2013
Works very well for shish-ke-bobs. Featured slide does the trick in getting the meat and veggie pieces off the skewer and in to the serving bowl or on your plate. Love it.
on February 9, 2013
While I am certain you can buy cheaper skewers, these Weber ones are Excellent quality and were worth every cent.

See 1 answered question