5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Weber Quality
I bought two sets. What's to say, it's a metal rod? They are a nice brushed stainless steel and wide enough that food won't rotate when you need to turn it. A nice touch is the little metal disk used to push food off the skewer. I expect these to last a couple of decades or more.
Published on August 28, 2009 by Russell Kintner

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather have something with non metal handles
it's a great set and good looking. The disk comes handy when pushing the meat off the skewer to the plates BUT it gets hot on the grill. I mean hotter that the rest of the stuff. I don't know what material they used, probably some kind of stainless steel but it gets freaking hot! I burned my fingers couple of times so far.
Great build quality, what you expect from...
Published 11 months ago by Grannaz Amirjamshidi

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Weber Quality, August 28, 2009
This review is from: Weber Style 6437 Professional-Grade 4-Piece Skewer Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars oiznor, November 2, 2012
Great skewers. This is exactly what we needed. The sliding ring makes getting everything off the skewer and onto your plate easy. Since the item is stainless clean up is a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars style skewers, August 14, 2012
I like them, they do their job quite well. I guess any brand will work just as well but this way I'm being brand loyal. I think they are built quite well, they're sturdy and stylish, and they say weber on them! I've used them several times mainly cooking chicken kabobs they cleaned up quite well. my wife even used them to roast marshmallows too! they're small enough to keep them in the draw in the kitchen too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good skewers, March 13, 2010
Tongs make turning these skewers easy and they clean easily in the dishwasher. I use 3 sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great barbeque tool!, June 9, 2013
Works very well for shish-ke-bobs. Featured slide does the trick in getting the meat and veggie pieces off the skewer and in to the serving bowl or on your plate. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Product, February 9, 2013
While I am certain you can buy cheaper skewers, these Weber ones are Excellent quality and were worth every cent.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, July 8, 2012
when I purchased these it was for my hubby on fathers day. I thought the things at the end were to hold the food on but he says they are to get the food off after cooking, regardless we love them they rock!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for grilling, July 4, 2011
These are so much better than using bamboo skewers that require soaking, burn and are difficult to throw away because they poke holes in the trash bag.

The discs are perfect to push down whatever is skewered to be served. They are also very easy to clean, you can put them in the dishwasher.

The only negative is that the handles get very hot when in the grill and you have to use gloves or a little finger tip type pot holder to turn them. Otherwise another great Weber product.

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd rather have something with non metal handles, December 27, 2013
Great build quality, what you expect from weber. not very practical! It's OK so 3 starts from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber Quality, October 31, 2013
These are very well made and perfect for kabobs, shrimp and meat skewers. You won't be disappointed with this quality Weber product. They even metal slides to help get meat off after cooking. One caveat, these are metal and well get hot so be sure to wear gloves when handling.