Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 31, 2012
!!!DON'T BUY THIS!!!!

The design is beyond terrible - which is a shame because the construction is of good quality and price is great ($10).

This thing only covers the enamel coated aluminum top of the grill and the plastic carry handles (i.e. the indestructible parts).

The burner control valve & knob, the gas hookup connector, spark ignitor with battery - all the VULNERABLE MOVING PARTS THAT CONTROL THE GRILL are left hanging out in the elements (not good here in Michigan).

What's the point of a grill cover that only covers the indestructible parts but leaves the fragile pieces hanging out to rot? The logic is backwards.

This cover is designed specifically for my Weber Q220 (I didn't buy the wrong one).

The cover for the smaller Weber Q100 fits totally around it's grill, controls and all - I wish this one was designed the same.

I wouldn't want one of these even for free, you'd be further ahead using a GARBAGE BAG to cover your grill (which is where this cover belongs)!
on July 20, 2010
I just received the cover and was both pleased and a little disappointed. For the money ($10.99), the cover is a good value. It's sturdy and the draw string at the bottom helps secure the cover to the grill. Based upon the plastic used, I predict it should last about 5 years. My disappointment comes from the fact that it does not cover the gas valve or regulator AT ALL. If you will look at the product picture, it actually shows that does not ( I should have seen that!). Therefore, this cover isn't really an everyday cover; it's more of a traveling cover. The longer cover would be suited better for everyday use but since I got it, I'll keep it and use it.
on July 9, 2014
Perfect cover for the Q1200 grill. I first purchased the cover made for the 1200 series, for me it was too tight and did not cover and protect the grill properly. This size, made for the 2200 series, is great for the smaller 1200 grill. Covers the entire grill and looks good.
on May 29, 2015
Returned it. Advertised to fit the Weber Q2200 but hardly big enough to cover the control knob. VERY SNUG FIT only covers top and one side.It is recommended by Weber, but mine must have been cut and sewn way small ?
on June 1, 2015
This will protect the paint job on the hood of the grill from the rain and sun. It will not cover the important parts like the controls. Apparently Weber thinks nice paint makes the grill work better.
on May 31, 2014
I bought the 2400 electric model and this fits very nicely. If you cover the handles with the edges of it though, the heating element compartment is not covered. I cover the grill only, not the handles so the electric receptacle is covered as well. I remove that part after grilling and store it indoors so the elements don't harm it.
on February 24, 2015
Fits perfectly and is very well built. I left it off the grill and a storm came through and blew the cover off my balcony. It was missing for more than 7 days, out thrashing in the wind and rain somewhere. I later found it laying in the middle of the road, picked it up and washed it off. After going through a week of who knows what, the cover is still in great shape!
on September 15, 2011
This is a well constructed grill and uses much less fuel than my old one. The one thing I have had to learn is how to cook on the heavy cast iron grate that it comes with. My first attempts with burgers were not good. They were dry and a little burnt. I finally figured out that the grill cooks best on low heat, not at all like my old grill. Now I preheat this new grill, put the burner on low heat, about 1/3 of maximum setting, and let the grill do its magic.

Cleaning the iron grating can be difficult. I have settled on letting the grill run at 100% for 10 to 15 minutes to burn off any residue. Then it flakes off with a metal BBQ brush. Cleaning the whole grill is easy though. Take it outside and spray it down with Simple Green or something similar. Then use a scrub brush of some kind and the grill comes out looking new again.
on July 4, 2013
We have had this grill & cover for many years, it is perfect for taking in the RV & also perfect for grilling on the deck. The cover blew away in a storm is the only reason I ordered a new one. After many years of being in the sun & weather it was not cracked & still in usable shape. Hope this new one lasts as long.
on June 16, 2011
Nice quality cover. Love the grill, but on the Q200 this cover is awfully tight to fit on. I feel it could be a little larger. I'm afraid it will split out when I pull on it to put it on. Wait and see.