5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Grill In Like New Condition.
I bought this cover for my Weber 22.5" and so far, it has done a great job at keeping my grill protected from sunlight, wind and rain.

Published on June 22, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs better attachment options
Published on August 1, 2008 by Kaiger

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs better attachment options, August 1, 2008
This review is from: Weber 7453 Premium Kettle Cover, Fits 22.5-Inch Charcoal Grills (Lawn & Patio)
The cover works fine. It's a grill cover, so there's not a whole lot of innovation to be had. I however live in an area with wind storms, so I woke up one morning after a storm to find my grill naked, the cover nowhere to be found. I imagine it's somewhere in the Puget sound wedged in an Orca's blowhole. Some simple elastic on the bottom or grommet holes for bungees would have saved a whale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Grill In Like New Condition., June 22, 2012

I live in northern California, so we get our share of windy, wet and dry days. This cover has kept my grill intact. I recently took it off and was pleased to see that my grill looked as good as the day I bought it. There was a dust layer of course, but that was about it. There isn't any water damage or rust on my grill.

The cover is thick and well stitched. Made of heavy duty vynil, comes with two elastic straps at the bottom to keep it in place during windy days. Now, keep in mind that our windy days here in my area, may not be as strong as yours, but for what it's worth, I can tell you, mine survived the winter, windy, wet and hot days.

After being outside for exactly one year, the cover does not have signs of wear or tear. It's dusty, but its quality remains the same. Strong and durable.

It fits over my grill even with the Weber 6431 Charcoal Grill Tool Holder; the holder was on my grill the entire time.

If you want to protect your Weber grill, look no further, this will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for your Grill, June 17, 2009
I purchased this as a replacement for the off brand cover I initially bought that tore after about 6 months of use. The Weber cover is durable and sturdy. Simply a must have for your charcoal grill. It has kept mine looking brand new for almost 8 years and the cover is still in great condition as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber 7453 Premium Charcoal Kettle Grill Cover (Fits 22.5-Inch ), June 23, 2012
I have purchased several grill covers before for about the same price as the Weber and they have all ended up with holes or blown away in strong storms within a couple of months of purchasing them. Based on several reviews I read about the Weber grill cover, I decided to try it. When I received it, I was concerned that it might not be thick enough to withstand the elements, but decided to try it because of the reviews that I had read prior to ordering. Even though it is not tremendously heavy, it is made of tough material and has been exactly as stated in the reviews I read. This is a quality product!! I have had it for a few months now and have seen no signs of fading or any type wear yet...and it doesn't budge in the strong winds. I highly recommend this product and expect to be using it for a long time to come!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Weber Premium Kettle Cover 22.5", July 31, 2010
Heavy material and covers kettle well. Wanted a cover to keep rain out of the ash pan when not in use. This product does that very well. I did add three Grommets to the bottom of the cover so I could bunge the cover down for our Kansas breezes. Used three bungees to tie around axle and front corner of bottom trinagler leg support. Cover stays put in high winds now.

Gommet Kit
General Tools 1260-4 1/2-Inch Solid Brass Grommet Kit

Mini Bunge Cords
Mini Bungee 4 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Years Later and Still Strong, January 14, 2011
I have had my grill out in the snow, rain and hot sun with this cover on. Three years later and it is still protecting my grill. It holds nice and tight around the grill and I have not had it blow off like others have reported. It is a little harder to put on when you have the tool hanger attached, so I tend to remove that. I wish it were longer so that I could put it on and leave the rotisserie ring on, but oh well. At any rate, if you have a weber kettle grill, I would highly recommend using this cover to protect it from the elements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but a lot better than standard covering, August 7, 2009
Jason Pitt (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
I had the standard Weber kettle cover in place until the premium one arrived. The standard cover was very thin and I was always waiting for it to rip while removing/placing it. The premium one is much thicker and seems like it should hold up well. It is a little shorter than I would like it since it barely covers the lower holding rack. Otherwise pay the little extra for the premium cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give it four and a half..., February 27, 2010
As I said in my review of the grill this cover is made for, I am not the griller in the family, my husband is, so I actually bought this for him.

We have had grill covers in the past, that are made of flimsy material, or even a bit too big for the grill they supposedly fit, so I figured this one would be the same and we were just paying for the weber name. Apparently I was wrong, It fits snugly, so getting it on takes a bit of patience, but the material is strong and seems very durable. This is our fourth grill in the 12 years we have been married, so I want this one to last...this cover seems like it will do a great job protecting our investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 29, 2011
MD (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I tried the standard Weber cover, which I purchased at Home Depot. It was VERY thin material, tore around the handle after 1 day and kept blowing off of the grill. Needless to say it was returned 2 days later.

This cover is much thicker and heavier material, and it has elastic bands on the inside that keep it fitting relatively tight. No tears or blowing off in high winds (30mph+ gusts) after a week. Thoroughly satisfied. I should have bought this in the first place, as I already had the premium cover for my Weber gas grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, March 25, 2010
Kristeen E. Ellestad "K. Bear" (Prince William Sound, Alaska) - See all my reviews
I live in south central Alaska and this cover has performed very well for the winter. I BBQ all winter long and the covers i used to purchase at the large outdoor stores would barely last the summer. This cover has a thicker material that has resisted cracking and tearing in the cold weather. It has not droped below -10 F. where I live so I dont know how the colder temps would affect it. Over all I am very happy with this product.