5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cover for Weber 18.5" grill
This grill cover fits perfectly over the side table and grill perfectly in both sizes, but I have the smaller grill (18.5"), it has sturdy Velcro straps to adjust the sides to fit perfect. This cover is definitely worth it becuase it is very thick and heavy as well, nothing bad has happened to my grill thanks to this wonderful Weber cover.
Published on May 28, 2009 by B. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit
Even thougjh I searched based on model number and this is the one that came up, it is not as pcitured and does not fit my grill. My old one looked just like the one shown and did fit.
Published 16 months ago by Judy S. Gervasio

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cover for Weber 18.5" grill, May 28, 2009
This review is from: Weber 7454 Vinyl Cover, Fits Charcoal Grills with Work Table (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 13, 2008
Alisha Mattocks (Little Rock, AR USA) - See all my reviews
This cover fit perfectly over our new Weber 22.5 in. Gold grill and work table. The fabric is think and repels water. A must have if buying the work table!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Fits If You Have The Rotisserie Attached, July 16, 2010
As others have mentioned, this is a must if you have the work table.

In addition, I have the rotisserie ring:

I can leave it in place with the kettle cover on and the cover still fits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have with Weber worktable, December 8, 2009
P. Sallmen (Murfreesboro, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This item is essential if you have the Weber 7412 Work Table. It is the only cover that will fit over both your grill and table. In fact, the fit is great and adjustable if needed. It looks sharp and does it's job equally well. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for weber with side table, October 11, 2008
I had purchased the weber, then saw this side able attachment, but wanted a cover and was happy to see that they made a cover to fit both Weber items perfectly. This is a thick, water/weatherproof vinyl so should last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cover!, September 18, 2008
Had the single cover before I added the side table. I had no idea what a piece of crap the single cover was till I got this one. Velcro flaps and a thick stich reinforcement makes this a long lasting product. A real winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber 7454 Vinyl Cover, Fits Charcoal Grills with Work Table, October 27, 2013
Auntie Tutu (Kailua, Oahu, HI) - See all my reviews
Protecting the Weber from harsh tropical sun is wonderful thing. Well made and I've had it for awhile the sun, wind, salt and leaves have not prevented this cover from doing it's duty. I'd say it's tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, August 29, 2013
Grilled Sardine (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I have no idea why I never thought to cover my grill before, but after purchasing the side table that attaches I thought I better. This cover fits perfectly over the grill and table. Seems durable enough for the price. I store my charcoal under it and it stays dry. Overall very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfect, August 23, 2013
Love this cover, fits perfectly ove the BBQ and table and keeps Bar BQ and table clean!! Nice quality and great weight as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 15, 2013
I ordered the table extension for our Weber grill and now this cover fits perfectly over both. Very happy with the quality and the fit.