5.0 out of 5 stars Fit
I had to research this by part number as I have a Weber Genesis Silver B that I have had for nearly 8+ years. Description at first seems it wouldn't work but this cover fits perfectly. Glad I got it.
Published on June 14, 2009 by RDF

1.0 out of 5 stars One of Weber's few non durable offerings
I will be short and succinct. I'm a Weber fan-boy; I own a Weber Silver B, have always owned Weber grills (since circa 1988), am always extolling the value for buck for Weber products. I own a rotisserie, the poultry roaster, a handle light.....all Weber accessories and all very useful...and durable.

The Weber 7573 cover? My one disappointment. I've had TWO...
Published on March 4, 2012 by Ralph R. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit, June 14, 2009
This review is from: Weber 7573 Premium Cover for Weber Spirit 200/300 Gas Grills (Lawn & Patio)

1.0 out of 5 stars One of Weber's few non durable offerings, March 4, 2012

The Weber 7573 cover? My one disappointment. I've had TWO now "go bad on me". the first suffered the seams coming apart, just failure of the seams. (and, note, i take care of my eqpt). My second replacement, the velcro tab to secure the cover tore loose; not per abuse, as again, I'm very careful with the handling of my grill and its accessories). Were one to look at the cover, it looks new, 'cept the tore off strap (which now leads to a cover which likes to take flight in windy days)

Bottom line, I contacted Weber CS; explained to them I expected the same durability and quality workmanship I'd come to expect from all my Weber products over the years. LOL, I was informed Weber would need pics and a receipt of purchase. .JPEGS I could readily provide, but I informed CS that no, I didn't save documentation for the cover (the grill proper, yes, but not for the cover, the other minor accessories, etc) as I didn't expect to "need warranty coverage" for a simple cover within a year. Suffice it to say, I was surprised and disappointed at the failure of the cover and Weber's handling of my concern. Takeaway of the day for me- the extra money for Weber's higher priced grill cover is better spent on a generic, cheaper non-OEM. I don't need aesthetics of the Weber logo on my grill cover which in reality seems as cheaply made as the competition.

Weber--> A++ on my other products, D- on this over priced, poorly constructed cover.

Go to Home Depot, Lowes, buy a generic cover, save your $$

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's designed to do, March 17, 2009
jlau (bay area, california) - See all my reviews
I got this cover for my Weber Spirit E-310. It's made for a Spirit so it fits nicely. There is a velcro strap near the bottom of each side so it won't be blown off by wind. At 5 lbs the material feels fairly heavy duty and waterproof. However the seams could possibly allow some water through, but it won't be much if any at all. This cover does not have the perforated air vents that other Weber covers have and owners complain about. The cost is roughly the same as a generic cover that might not fit or protect as well. Like all Weber products, I expect this to last a few years. If you have a Weber grill, get a Weber cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY & GOOD VALUE * * * * *, June 9, 2010
In 2002 I purchased a Weber Genesis® Silver-A model gas grill. I bought a genuine Weber brand cover for it at the same time (around $50 back then). Unlike this new version of the cover, it had two "vents" - one in front and one in back. I never understood the need for vents, and indeed the vents proved to be nothing but an annoyance and the cause for the cover's eventual downfall. Not only did the vents let in air, they also let in moisture and dust. Everything else about the cover was high quality and held up very well for the last eight years, but the open weave fabric in the vents steadily deteriorated, and as it did the vents allowed more and more moisture and dust to come through to the grill, which defeated the whole purpose of having a cover in the first place. The only reason I purchased a replacement cover is because of the failed vents - the cover itself would have easily lasted 20 years without the silly vents.

This newer generation cover is still durably constructed, made of the very same high-quality fabric-backed material, and has the same Velcro® strips at the bottom-sides to keep it tight against the legs in the wind. The overall fit is not quite as snug and form-fitting as the circa 2002 cover was on my Genesis model, but it's only marginally bigger, and I find that the extra room actually makes it easier to get on/off. It's not hard to understand why Weber has changed the fit a little to accommodate the changes/additions to their grills over the years, and having one cover suitable for several models instead of just one. But they've maintained their high standards, and there is no evident change or compromise in quality. For me the single biggest improvement to this new generation cover is the absence of those perfectly pointless vents, and I'm looking forward to my grill finally staying truly clean and dry.

1.0 out of 5 stars leaks, July 6, 2011
It fits well, but it leaks in the rain.
Rust is the long-term enemy for most grill parts that are not stainless. It will not protect from this. Water even gets inside the grill cabinet underneath with a good sized rain.

At this price they could spray a water-resistant layer on it. Buy a cheap one that is lined, attach it with a bungee cord if it does not fit exactly and project your grill. Now I get to dump another $5-10 on seam sealing and water resistant a spray. Could buy a breathable rain poncho and it would do better for less.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless in wet weather, August 23, 2010
I got this cover for my new weber grill because I thought it would be a good cover because it was from Weber. It works good for keeping dust and dirt from the grill. What it doesn't do is keep the rain off of it. It lets the water though like there isn't a cover at all on it.So, in other words, I am not happy at all with this cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for 2001 Weber Genesis Silver B, August 23, 2009
I am very happy with this purchase. It is a perfect fit for my Weber Genesis Silver B 2001 model. I feel confident with it protecting my grill. Unlike the cheap $10 covers, you feel confident that when you put this cover on that it will protect your grill from the elements and won't be blown away by the wind. If you have a Weber Genesis you should definitely spend the extra $20 and get this cover. It will last 3 times as long as the cheap covers and you won't have to use bungee cords to strap it down. Highly Recommend and it is $10 cheaper on Amazon vs buying it at Home Depot or another big box store!! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber Grill Cover For Genesis Silver B Model Grill, April 22, 2010
The title and Weber part number state Weber "Spirit" model grill though, this will also fit Genesis Silver model Grills as well...

I purchased my original grill cover when I bought my Genesis Silver B grill-10 years ago. I got 10 years out of the original cover! (Grill stored outside through 10 New England Summer/Winter seasons!) This replacement cover fits very well I hope I get 10 years out of this one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage, June 3, 2013
About 12 years ago I purchased a Genesis B grill and a nice American made Weber cover. It was made of thick, durable material that held up wonderfully for years, even with the freezing cold winters of the upper Midwest. After 12+ years of using the original cover I thought it was about time to purchase a replacement. What a mistake. Weber should be embarrassed to put their name on it. If I could give it less than one star I would. The thin, poor quality material cracked within the first few months of use. It now leaks and I'll be lucky to get 12 months of service out of it. Do yourself a favor and Google 'American made grill covers' and buy a reliable, quality product from some other vendor. I scratch my head how anyone could rate this inferior product with more than one star. Shame on you Weber.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, July 13, 2009
Graydon Blair (Syracuse, UT USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a Weber Spirit 310 and bought this at the same time to keep it in great shape.

The cover fits the grill perfectly and is extremely easy to take on & off.
I haven't had it through a winter yet so I don't know how well it'll hold up, but it has gone through a few rainstorms and the sprinklers and is doing great!

I love how easy it is to take off & put back on. It means it actually gets USED!

I also like how thick it is. It seems to be made of some pretty hefty material, which is nice because the weight of it holds it on the grill in the wind too. The Velcro adjustment on the side is really nice to get it to fit snug on our grill. Worked great!

All in all, it's been a great cover!

5/25/2011 Update:
It's gone through 2 hard Utah winters now (heavy snow, tons of rain, LOTS of wind) and still looks great and is holding up to the elements incredibly well! I love how well it protects the grill. I wouldn't say it keeps ALL the dust out of the grill as it doesn't cover all the way to the ground and we end up dusting off the grill when we take the cover off (ie. wind can blow dust up under it and onto the grill) but it's DEFINITELY protecting the grill from the elements. I still highly recommend it! Great product!