Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on June 22, 2003
Keeps the beer cold! I could stop there but I'll continue! Had party 2 weeks ago and moved the chill out on the patio so people wouldn't have to be going in and out the door every 5 minutes. Worked out great!
I keep all my can pop (soda) and beer in it so I have more room in my fridge. Everyone who has seen the chill loves it and 2 of them have even bought one for their home.
on October 5, 2010
There is a reason that Weber doesn't put their name on this item anymore - it sucks! You will see that there are comparable ones such as http://www.amazon.com/Weber-Portable-Indoor-Outdoor-Refrigerator/dp/B00008W71P

I would like to read follow-up reviews by the others that so quickly gave it 5 Stars. After having this for no less than two-years, it stopped working - completely stopped! I contacted Weber, and of course they state that 1) It's not under warranty; 2) The don;t have any replacement parts for sale, because; 3) THEY STOPPED SELLING THEM!

Now we're stuck with an ice cooler, with no plug to drain the ice (unless I create my own, which I will). If a company stops making a product, or stops putting their name on it, especially a quality name as Weber - well 1+1=2. You'll be paying for the college logo, or other aesthetics if you buy a comparable one - in other words - don't do it!
on December 26, 2004
GOTTA LOVE IT! This gorgeous puppy matches my blue Weber grill, and looks fantastic on the deck. Got the 2 wire baskets and wine caddy as well. Price makes it a little on the expensive side, but I know it will be worth it to never schlepp ice into a backyard cooler again. As soon as my new pool house is finished, this goes right next to the bar. Counting on the Weber reliability that I have experienced with their grills.