5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly on my Weber Q200 and I love it!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:24 Mins
When I was growing up in the Midwest the outdoor grill meant only one thing, MEAT! Fortunately people are becoming more sophisticated in what they choose to grill. Now it is not unusual to find fish, shrimp, mushrooms, asparagus, you name it, cooking right next to burgers and steaks.

The only problem is, of course, smaller foods can...
Published on June 26, 2012 by Timothy B. Riley

3.0 out of 5 stars Use With Caution
I really wanted to like this grill pan. It is ideal for grilling vegetables, fish and thin cuts of meat.

PROS:
1. Good size 13.5" x 18.5" with raised edge.
2. Sturdy stainless steel not prone to flex in heat. Made in Taiwan.
3. Cross pattern grill slits allow draining of fat, oil and juices in to grill and leaves aesthetically pleasing grill...
Published on September 10, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber 6435 Grill Pan, August 15, 2010
NSP (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Highly recommended. Have used several times with vegetables, especially full length asparagus, as well as chicken strips or small kids burgers that might fall through. Very pleased. Note, it will get discolored with use. No big deal. At least when you clean it, you know it is clean. Previously had other brands where I was unable to determine whether flakes coming off were paint or charred pieces of food. Go with this one. Go with stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars super help for grilling, June 27, 2009
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
I read a description of this product in a cooking magazine and decided to order it. When grilling things, my fish and my vegetables stuck to the grill and often fell through. I had purchased an enameled try, but things stuck to it, too.

Last night I used these for the first time. I made baby squash and corn on the cobb. I did oil the pans before use. Nothing stuck to them, and the vegetables came out perfect. The raised edges at the side keep the food from sliding off. My family finished them off, even though I had cooked enough for an army.

I am going to use this product every time I grill. And since I live in California, it means that I will use it most of the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Grill Pan from America's Test Kitchen, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
I purchased this grill pan after seeing it reviewed by America's Test Kitchen (Cook's Illustrated). This has been the best grill pan that I've used. The slotted holes provide space for juices to flow out and heat to flow in without being large enough for food to fall through. The pan itself is slightly too large for my grill (keeping the lid from fully closing) but I do appreciate the larger surface area to cook on.

I haven't had any problems with the construction of the grill. It seems to be made of a high quality steel and hasn't shown any signs of bending or warping.

With regular use, the grill does develop discoloration due to oils being cooked into the surface. This is pretty much unavoidable with grill pans and doesn't affect the cooking. If the appearance really bothers you, scrub all you want. Since the pan is solid stainless steel there is no worry of coating or finish peeling off.

Bottom line, this is an excellent pan for grilling small and large vegetables. I highly recommend it for anyone who owns a grill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it, May 2, 2011
R. Barrett (Austin, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Our new Weber grill is great. However, space between the grill was too much for fish, veggies, etc. At first, I thought that the design of the grill was sub-optimal, but I then learned that grilling this way "burns" the food less. So, the addition of this grill pan was perfect for anything that would fall through the grill. Great fit for my new model Genesis- takes just under half the total grill space. Nice heavy feel and is real Weber quality. I'm sure this thing will last forever. Really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performed beautifully, February 3, 2011
Caroline LaValle (Floral City, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
The Weber grill for use on the BBQ performs beautifully!

I made asparagus first with it. First paiting them with olive oil. They came so sweet and delicious. Seems it brought out the natural sugar in the vegetable. I'll be using it often.
Best part is it is easiy to clean. Can put it in the dishwasher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 15, 2010
Federico "Federico" (Valencia, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Few words: simply a must if you want to cook vegetables and fish in a simple and clean way. Fits perfectly on my Weber Q300. You must wear gloves to manipulate when hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars The One To Buy, May 24, 2011
BlackBear (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Now that we have this pan I can't imagine grilling vegetables any other way. Have probably used it twenty or thirty times now and it's still perfectly flat (no twisting or warpage). Raised handles make adjusting its position on the grill easy. Slots are big enough to let searing heat through, but small enough to prevent food falling through. No, it doesn't stay pretty, but food doesn't stick to it any more than to the stainless grill. In other words it's easy to clean. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weber Grill Pan, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Great product. No seams. Sides to help keep items from rolling off the pan. Big enough for several filets of fish or prepped vegetables. Open edges to help drain fluids. Really top-notch! Exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, glad I bought it., July 7, 2010
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
Other have done an excellent job reviewing this product and after using this pan for a week, I concur that-

1. This pan easily gets dirty but cleans up reasonably well with an SOS pad. Be sure to have a box on-hand, you will need them!
2. Get accustomed to the pan having a dark used look. Once used it will never be shiny.
3. I have used the pan on very, very high heat and it did not warp. Allow it to air cool after use. I would guess immersion in water if hot could warp the pan.
4. The pan is much more expensive than other models. I saw a Ducane model at half the price but it had no reviews. I bought the Weber pan based on the name and good reviews.
5. I did not go with a non-stick model out of concerns for the non-stick surface chipping and getting into food. For me, it is hard to believe that a non-stick surface could survive bbq'ing for long.

The size of the slits in this pan do block a lot of heat, so cooking meat and fish takes a little longer than if directly on the grill. Fish fillets turned out beautiful and stayed intact. I used PAM for BBQ's and the sticking was not an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Weber product., June 15, 2010
YHL (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan (Kitchen)
I've used the Weber Style 6435 Pro grill pan for a while now, and love it. Makes grilling veggies a snap. If you have been looking at this product, go ahead and get it. It's worth the money, and I would buy it again if the need ever arose. Only minor quibble is the clean up. First day you own it will be the cleanest it will ever look, but in reality who cares? The food still turns out great, and few people ever really see it. It just has some residual oil burned in, but it kinda makes it look "seasoned," so your friends think you actually know what you are doing! BTW, if you own an iPhone, I also highly recommend the Weber app. Lots of great grilling recipes in there and good general info on cooking times of tons of different types of meats and veggies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›