5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING BURGERS
Published 6 months ago by S. Garcia

2.0 out of 5 stars Burgers
Don't bother purchasing. Nothing special about this book!
Published 19 days ago by marcel1444

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING BURGERS, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Weber's Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Backyard Classics (Paperback)
Weber's Big Book of Burgers has been another GREAT purchase from Weber's author and chef Jamie Purviance. This is my tenth cookbook from Weber; as you can see from the list below. All of the recipes my family and I have tried from Big Book of Burgers have been OUTSTANDING. Our favorite so far has been the Beef Burgers with Camembert and red onion jam. A close second was the Bronco Burgers with Smoked mozzarella and barbecue sauce. This cookbook has over 90 burger recipes for Beef, Bison, Lamb, Pork, Poultry, Seafood and Vegetarian. And don't forget about the Hot dogs, Sausages, Brats, Sides, Toppings and Drinks. I really enjoy the vast amount and variety of recipes since I grill year round in Washington state and four times a week.

There are several reasons why I like Weber's grilling cookbooks.
1. The recipes do not repeat from one cookbook to another cookbook.
2. Easy to follow instructions.
3. Doesn't require extensive grilling knowledge/skill to create these amazing dishes.
4. I ALWAYS receive praise from family and friends on the delicious taste.
5. The ingredients are simple and commonly found items.
6. The book construction is well made and sturdy for everyday use.
7. Almost every recipe has an associated photo.

Weber's Big Book of Burgers
Weber's on the grill: Chicken & Sides
Weber's on the grill: Steak & Sides

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is Delicious, June 11, 2014
dgs "dgs1999" (Bloomington, MN USA) - See all my reviews
A well written and designed book, I like the semi soft cover.
It covers everything you could need to know about grilling burgers and much more.
Just looking at the pictures is a very satisfying snack and low on calories too.
I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by a Weber., April 20, 2014
This is a great step by step on not only how to make great burgers but also hot dogs, sides and desserts. Learn how to grind your own as well using a blend suggested by Jamie.

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE THAN JUST BURGERS, April 14, 2014
When I ordered this book I was expecting a book on burgers and nothing else. well I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it and found other topics too. There are chapters on hot dogs, sausages and brats, a chapter on sides and toppings, a chapter on drinks, and a chapter on grilling basics. This is basically a great book for your upcoming summer parties.

While the burger chapter is by far the largest chapter in this book, it is broken down to a few sub-chapters. Naturally you need to start with grinding and making your own burgers. Then it breaks down further into ingredients like lamb burgers, pork burgers, seafood, vegetarian, and oh yeah, beef.

The amount of variation in this book in regards to breads, meats, and toppings will ensure you find a burger combination you will love.

Another great book by Jamie Purviance, which I have come to expect from him.

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU NEED THIS BOOK, April 7, 2014
The only dilemma you should have is what media form to buy this book: digital or paper. I refused to resolve it, so I bought both!

I love red meat, but it hasn't been kind to me. Nonetheless, there are great recipes for folks like me, like grass-fed burgers ( for occasional red meat), chicken breast burgers, seafood burgers, vegetarian burgers, etc. You get the drift, I hope.

This book is a worthy addition to your Weber, BBQ, grilling, and cookbooks libraries. Jamie Purviance has done us all a service in giving us a highly readable cookbook, and with Tim Turner's beautiful photography, you can be assured that what is written is the real deal.

Now permit me to be direct. Stop reading this review and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my recipe collection, April 25, 2014
I have three of the Weber recipe books, and this one holds it's own.
There are some great recipes in this book, and some good ideas as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burgers, burgers, burgers, I love them all, June 3, 2014
Great ideas and great tastes. Sometimes our imagination is limited. The Burger Book expands the universe of what we can do with ground meat. You will enjoy the new ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Burger book on the market, May 11, 2014
I purchased have many, many cook books over the last 25 years & this is definitely one of the very best

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cook Book, July 14, 2014
Connie Brady (New York StateUSA) - See all my reviews
Great Cook Book !!!

Great recipes not just burger recipes,chicken,pork,veal etc.
We tried a few of the burger ones,they are great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for what I got, July 14, 2014
OK, but a lot of reading. Good price for what I got.

Weber's Big Book of Burgers: The Ultimate Guide to Grilling Backyard Classics