5.0 out of 5 stars Life-like Zebra - Soft and Fun, January 4, 2011
Jen R. (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
My son received this as a gift a few weeks ago. He LOVES it. This stuffed animal is very realistic and can stand up on all four legs, as the stuffing is firm enough in the legs, yet it is squishy enough to cuddle with. I like that Webkinz acknowledges that the zebras are endangered. We have not visited the webkinz website to register our zebra yet, but I am sure we will like that part of the gift as well.

Does anyone have experience with the online content that webkinz provides?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
I purchased the zebra for my 2 year old granddaughter. It came pretty fast and all wrapped in tissue paper. It is real to life and so soft. I always research items that I buy on line and I can tell you that I am very happy with this zebra. My granddaughter sleeps with it and takes it with her when she goes out. She plays with it and pretended that it was sick and put bandaids on it. They were easy to remove but I will not let her do that again. This was a great buy....

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun stuffed animal to own, October 22, 2010
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
My child adores Zebra's and this was a great purchase for him. He encouraged him to ask questions about endangered species and to know that there is a such thing as a Cape Mountian Zebra. The Zebra is very soft and my children have spent many hours of imaginitive play with their webkinz

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's hear it for the Cape Mt. Zebra!, August 5, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
My mom got me one of these as my birthday present when I turned 11 and I adore him!If I go anywhere,guess which webkinz comes along besides my Black Friesian ... Rocky!My Cape Mountain Zebra.I have on Webkinz World and he is so loveable and kind!He is also great at the Kinzville Academy and Mining for gems down at the Curio Shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfaction, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
Great product. I would not tell anyone to not purchase. The one and only little thing that was wrong was that the zebra was surrounded with plastic and the zebra's ear was pushed backward, so now it is that way. It's ok, I guess it kind of makes it unique, my grandaughter does not care. She loves it and named it Apple. ? That was THE only thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifelike Zebra, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
This Zebra was purchased for someone dear....very lifelike ...well made...perfect.
It came in excellent shape and also arrived promptly.Would recommend to anyone looking for a Zebra toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to love the Signature's, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
Webkinz did great when it came out with the Endangered Signature line. The Cape Mountain Zebra is no different. It's very well made, great for Webkinz and Non-Webkinz users.

4.0 out of 5 stars Webkinz rule, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
This line of stuffed animals are the best. Only problem is finding one that must of been retired. So hang on tight to the precious little toy. You will treasure it for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
Granddaughter is very happy. She collects zebra items and this probably her most prized part of the collection.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Webkinz Zebra, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Webkinz Endangered Signature Cape Mountain Zebra (Toy)
This is a gift for my grandaughter. When she opens it there will be a better review, but I thought it was adorable.