Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 1, 2007
I bought this webkinz rabbit for my 3 year old granddaughter's birthday as that was one of the things she wanted. Out of all the many things she received, this item made her the happiest as she screamed with joy and ran around the house with the rabbit in her arms. I thought to myself, how could receiving another rabbit, as she has so many, especially from Easter, excite her, but I was so amazed and happy to see the joy on that little girls face. Thank you for making my youngest granddaughter's birthday an extra special one.
on March 26, 2014
The whiskers are a bit off as they just stick straight out in front of the mouth. I'm trying to fix that, but I could end up just snipping them off or "tacking" them down with a needle and thread. . It's cute, though, and I will be adding it to a birthday/Easter basket (the person was born near Easter and had a little toy rabbit as a child, so I know she will appreciate it).
on January 16, 2007
the rabbit is so cute i have one on webkinz i named it tricks. hes so cute the webkinz website is really safe and there is no bad launge or violance. the best part is you can play on webkinz with friends totally recimened for kids of all ages even adults they are so fun p.s. if you have a rabbit you gonna want get a cow they love playing with each other on webkinz when ever you are not on it if u have a pet cow you should get a rabbit.
on July 24, 2006
I have this little bunny and I named him Ricky after Rick DiPietro of the New York Islanders because he has a hockey themed room. this little bunny is 8 inches long and 8 inches tall (if you include it's ears) and it's so fluffy! It's also got shaggy parts of thread just like the TY Beanie Babies Punkies.

All in all, very cute, highly reccomended!

One thing; the bunny is hard to find, so if you see it in a store, JUMP FOR IT!
on May 30, 2015
This is a cute bunny, although it is very oddly proportioned. That's probably done just for fun, and I got it because my son said he wanted bunnies for his birthday, but I am partial to the ones that look a little more realistic.

I'm also not sure I like the texture of this bunny, and wish it was softer.

My son likes it, although it's definitely not his favorite or his first choice of stuffed animals to play or sleep with.

It does come with the interactivity of Webkins which is nice, and we haven't actually used that yet because my son is too young to understand it, but if you're not buying it for the Webkins interactive website thing, I wouldn't recommend this as a stand alone stuffed animal. There are several better options out there, even within the same price range.
on April 12, 2016
I bought this as a raffle prize for an event that was a series of human animal role play races. Everyone loved them. It was adorable, not too small, not too big, just sweet and squishy soft. Groom it a bit when you take it out of the bag to look its best for presentation.
on February 4, 2015
This is the cutest little bunny! It has a sweet face and is so soft and cuddly that it is perfect for a little child. I can visualize a child loving it so much that the bunny ends up being the all-time bedtime buddy. I only purchased one bunny for a gift first, but after seeing it I am so impressed with it that I ordered 14 more bunnies today that will be included in an Easter basket project at church.
on December 27, 2015
My daughter got this in her stocking, and she loves it! It's small enough to easily carry around, and is soft and cuddly. We haven't gotten online to do that portion yet, but as a stuffed animal it is great.
on April 14, 2015
This Webkinz was a great gift! The recipient loved it and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good gift! It arrived in great packaging and there seemed to be no damage. The quality was great and it should last for a long time!
VINE VOICEon October 8, 2009
My daughter lives for rabbits, and loves this one. It's soft and sweet and so cuddly. How can one resist that? You can play with the code on it's tag online and play with your virtual rabbit online and make a little house for it and play games to earn money to buy it clothes and food. At night she can sleep with her cozy bunny, how cool is that? My daughter is so happy she got this rabbit, it's perfect for an Easter basket gift too.