Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Price:$5.75+ Free shipping

on October 21, 2007
The stuffed animal is not the only object of play, but a representation of the pet you create on the webkinz website. Using the code that comes with whichever webkinz animal you buy, you sign on to the webkinz world of virtual pets where you play games to earn $ to buy your pet amenities such as food, furniture and clothes.
We were introduced to Webkinz by a second grade teacher who uses it to help her students learn to use computers. Both my kids, 11 and 9 love to play and interact with each other on this website!
on April 22, 2007
This toy is great and I love webkinz. When you adopt a webkinz you can go to ww[...] and enter the code to access webkinz world. Webkinz world is so much fun. You start off with 2,000 kinzcash. You get to play games and earn kinzcash and you spend it on your pet. Everything you need is at the W Shop. You can buy food, clothes, furniture, and more! The arcade games are so much fun. My favorite is candy bash. Also you can go the tournament arena to vs other webkinz players. Also you can answer trivia at quizzy's question corner. Also, there is the curio shop where you search for gems. You can also shop there, and rare items are available there. The funnest part I think is decorating your house. You can also chat with friends using kinzchat so no personal information is given. Then, webkinz has a newspaper which you can read. Also, if your pet gets sick or it needs a checkup you can go to the clinic. There is so much that you can do I can't list it all!

The only problem with the webkinz is recently prices have been going WAY up and they are too much money! I bought my pink poodle for 10 dollars in March but now the same one is 30 bucks! It's very unreasonable. So I can't get another one because they cost too much.

Overall, if you can get a better deal on a webkinz that would be great. I bet you or your kid would love it!
on June 13, 2007
My 5 daughter loves this Webkinz. This was her first Webkinz product and it has held up nicely. She has been sleeping with it for months. She has been using the Web site and is able to do it independently (of course, I check what she is doing regularly, and there has never been anything inappropriate on the site)
on June 13, 2007
Webkinz came up with a great marketing tool. Sell the kids a stuffed animal and get them hooked up with video games on the internet. The games are cute and fun, and some are actually educational. But watch out or your kids will be on the computer for more than is good for them.
on January 19, 2007
My daughter loves her webkin, it has brought the whole family hours of entertainment. It is a cuddly stuffed animal, but the online part of the webkin is the most fun. A great buy for kids who like to play on the computer, and who like animals.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2007
We purchased a Pink Poodle Webkinz from Amazon.com.... everything went very smoothly and our Webkinz arrived very fast. We were very happy with the service and the product.
on June 22, 2007
Webkinz is super safe, educational, and really fun! It teaches you so many things like taking care of pets and earning money by play games and doing jobs! I Love Webkinz!
on June 8, 2007
Teaches kids to use computer, spell, add, play games and the value of money. I thought computer prices were high but these toys are impossible to find in local stores
on February 13, 2008
This is one of the coolest webkinz they have out there! She is very soft and cuddly. My sister got this one about three months ago and it is not falling apart or anything. after we put it online (with no problems) we had a blast! as for educational value I would give this toy 5 stars, for example; the quickest way to earn kinzcash (which you can spend on your pet) is the educational quiz section where you can answer health, math, language, and other school related questions. you can do all sorts of rooms for your pet and have your friends come over and see them! they also have a kinzchat system where you use drop down menues to creat senteces, and no personal info can be sent! we have a fast internet browser on our computer which helps alot when logging in to webkinz, but occasionaly we have to log out on saturdays 'cause there are too many people trying to login and it freezes up. it works good on week day mornings though. I reccomend this webkinz for all animal lovers!
on March 8, 2007
Don't hesitate....Buy one or two. But just watch out, Webkinz World can be addictive--just ask my husband ;)