‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ganz is FABULOUS, August 16, 2008
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
This was a fast, and perfect condition item, that came very quickly. I would recommend buying this product as so many stores no longer carry the Ganz Webkinz. My children are serious collectors, and it is very hard for them to find that Webkinz world says new animals are available, and we can not find them The sites with free shipping, make it just as affordable ordering online, as driving to different stores, only to find they do not have the Webkinz they want. Paying shipping charges is still a better option sometimes, now with the price of gas. We always want the newest ones available, and so far Amazon has delivered with great pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love Webkinz!, September 28, 2008
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
Not only huggably soft and lovable, but comes with a code to enter the wonderful online world of Webkinz and create a pet; play fun and educational games to earn points to feed and stylishly clothe and accessorize your beloved pet, as well as furnish its cozy, ultramodern home. Too many and diverse games to grow bored anytime soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute...even for a skunk !, October 25, 2010
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
My 5 year old son is always joking about skunks so we thought it would be cute if Santa brings him this Webkinz Skunk for Christmas. It was larger than I thought and packaged well. It will be a fun toy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a real skunk., January 9, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
My 4 y.o. Loves Skunky. You should see the room she has built for him on the website. I think she has earned over 5000 digi dollars. She feeds him a good virtual diet and keeps him well groomed. Why won't she do this for our REAL PETS?

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Skunk by Webkinz, April 11, 2009
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
This is a fantastic Skunk, looks like the fine people at Webkinz did it again. The quality and detail make owing this Skunk a fantastic thing. I recommend this Skunk highly. Also, the Skunk in the Webkinz world is really cool to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE!, August 21, 2013
JGL (Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
Excellent stuffed animal - just perfect & great quality. I would most definately order another product from Webkinz in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
Purchased for my daughter... she thinks skunks are funny. She was very pleased and it is a pretty decent size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Daughter, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
My daughter has enjoyed playing with this toy and going online to play games to earn money to purchase things for her skunk. The toy is very durable and well worth the price paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big surprise, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
I loved Pepe Le pew right off but was unsure if my grandaughter would like him as much so I purchase clydesdale too as I knew he would be a hit. Well to my surprise my little princess loved him and the skunk related furniture gifts she received online to set up his house. She has 3 pets now and says they all have their own house and can visit each other fo play dates. She is 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skunk, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Webkinz Skunk (Toy)
Love it! I wasn't sure how big it was going to be. Just rite! My niece is going to love this even more than I.

Yes, I would recommend this to friends!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›