Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

86%
14%

on February 13, 2012
I bought this for my puppy who has not managed to destroy it so far! Its pretty durable, and I've already washed it a few times already
on July 15, 2010
I think these are a wonderful toy for kids and even grownups alike :o) Go to Webkinz.com and log on one of these beautiful toys, it brings it to life and you get to learn things you never knew :o)
on April 17, 2013
Cute stuffed animal, great quality and great price! My kids loved it and I would definitely buy this product again!
on May 7, 2014
Perfect toy to add to my collection of webkinz. I have an Albino German Shepherd in real life and they are as rare as 1/20,000 of their species so I am excited to have another Albino friend :)
on January 18, 2009
My niece loves this Webkinz Albino Horse, she is able to go online supervised by her Mom and meet other children with different or similar Webkinz. She looks forward to her online visits. Like all online activities her Mom monitors her time with her new Webkin friends. She has named it Paco and plays with him with her other stuffed animals.
on April 4, 2009
Each Webkinz is cuter than its predecessor. The grandchildren love playing on the computer with these adorable animals.
on December 12, 2008
It is a fun toy. Good that you can hold it and play a computer game with it.