5.0 out of 5 stars Tagless and sad.
Ordered this Valentine Monkey for my grand-daughter who is really into Webkinz and it did not come with the tag. She is really sad because the point is to put them on the web to play. Am trying to contact seller to see if I can get a code sent to her.
Published on May 19, 2009 by Mary K. Warnick

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't - Webkinz Customer Service Makes Toy Unusable
What a shock to learn Ganz (Webkinz manufacturer) makes their customer service department impossible to contact!!

Published on February 8, 2009 by T. Olson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't - Webkinz Customer Service Makes Toy Unusable, February 8, 2009
T. Olson (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)

We purchased this Webkinz for our daughter and the special code stamped on the toy's tag was defective. This code is a vital part of the toy -- it is required to access the website and create a virtual life for the pet. Each code is supposed to have 8 letters/numbers -- our tag only has 6.

Now the webkinz website registration stopped us immediately when trying to register with just the 6-digit code. We looked in their help section and customer support to contact someone to help. We looked, and read, and looked, and read. Nowhere on the site do they list any phone number or email address to contact the company for help! In fact, a Google search shows that the company stopped accepting email support requests in October of 2008.

Ganz will only take customer support requests from a form on their website. BUT the form requires a valid 8-digit code from the toy. Since they sold us a defective toy, they will not accept our request for help. What a way to treat your customers!

We're stuck with a defective, expensive toy and *prohibited* from contacting the company for support. Thanks Ganz for taking our money and removing the traditional methods to contact you for help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tagless and sad., May 19, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet monkey, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
This is one of the sweetest webkinz, the only one that would have been cute enough to buy without the code. My daughter loves her kinz.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE, February 28, 2012
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
Got this for my daughter for Valentine's Day. It is so cute and she absolutely loves it. Everyone compliments it and shipping was FAST.

5.0 out of 5 stars great valentine time gift, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
I had got this for my son for valentines. He loves this monkey and make sure he is going to sleep with him every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cuddly, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
Due to a toy being lost at Christmas, I needed to replace a Love Monkey quickly. This item was shipped immediately, received in just a few days, and was perfect in every way. My granddaughter barely missed her monkey as it was replaced so quickly and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Valentines Day gift, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
I got this webkinz for Valentines day and i love it. i have 46 webkinz and this is part of my collection and i love. you should get this for you daughter/son for valentines day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Monkey, May 8, 2014
RornDoone (Small Town, Rural USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
Cute as can be, and a WebKinz to boot!

ABOUT WEBKINZ:
I love WebKinz, and so does my daughter! I have gotten her every WebKinz we can find. They're a stuffed animal that has a secret code attached where they can be adopted by you as a pet. They get a room, one very special item, and a certain amount of KinzCash, the money on the site. It is a very safe site for kids, because of the rules the site follows. There are adventures and games and quests and challenges, from tournaments all the way down to a quiet game of "Go Fish!" There are jobs and games that earn you KinzCash and stores in which to spend it buying gifts for your pet or items for their room. I would say it's one of the most safe, enjoyable, and yes educational sites on the Web. This is something, also, that my daughter and I can play together. I set up an account, and that way my pet can meet her pet in the Kinzville Park and play together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey, April 20, 2014
Connie R. Colt (WINSTON-SALEM, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
This monkey was so cute and my grandson who has a thing for monkeys loved it, even though it was pink (for Valentines Day)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Webkinz Plush Stuffed Animal Love Monkey, valentine (Toy)
This is an ideal gift for any child! Perfect to cuddle with, colorful and great for playtime and hours of imaginative fun. How can you go wrong with the Webkinz Love Monkey? A Webkinz is never wrong for any child. An essential childhood playmate and the right purchase every time!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›