Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2011
My kids have webkinz--lots of webkinz. So I thought nothing of sending for the latest edition of add-on's for the account that will open up an extra section of the game. What I have to say is don't buy these for the stuffed animal. They are about the size of a ladies fist and don't have much cuddle in them. They're not made exceptionally well either. If you're just getting them for the game, then they're fine--just don't expect much when you open the package.
on March 3, 2011
This mazin hamster is so cute and fun online.
TO PLAY ONLINE YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE WEBKINZ ACCOUNT (this IS NOT a webkinz, simply an add on, it won't extend your account for another year but it can be played with in your room like a normal pet) Please note you need to download a 3d software play which if you don't have it there will be a link from mazin hamsters to a site with the necessary software.
Each mazin hamster comes with a feature code that you can type in at the code shop where you will be then prompted to choose the gender and name your hamster. After that you can got to mazin hamsters and build mazes for other hamster owners to play in, run through "Programmer Built" mazes against the clock or find flags and dig up treasure in challenge mazes. If you complete the whole set you will get a trophy! You can shop at the mazin mall and buy tube designs to decorate your mazes, furniture for your webkinz pet(s), new hamster balls to run through mazes in, and new tubes and rooms to put in the mazes you are building. Out side of the mazes your hamster is like a regular pet. I hope this helps you decide if you want to get a mazin hamster!
on April 4, 2011
Adorable animals! All kids love them! Plus they are great for decorating during holdiays! And any adults who collect certain animals will love them, too!
on July 6, 2011
Im not sure what this toy is supposed to be for, but when my wife (who loves rabbits and hamsters) told me I could not buy a new guitar unless I got her another "carrot" (ct) I bought her this and myself a new Strat :)
on April 14, 2015
This Webkinz was a great gift! The recipient loved it and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good gift! It arrived in great packaging and there seemed to be no damage. The quality was great and it should last for a long time!
The "Webkinz Carrot Mazin Hamster" is a small stuffed toy that's perfect for kids and just in time for Easter. It's about 4.5" tall, and is particularly good for kids who love animals. It also comes with a code that lets the purchaser join Mazin Hamster World online if you wish your stuffed toy hamster to have digital connectivity. (I did not use this feature or see it used, so I cannot comment on it.)

If you're looking for a stocking stuffer that's just the right size and is at a reasonable price this is a great little stuffed toy that fits the bill!
on July 5, 2015
Bought these as Easter Presents for my five (5) Grandchildren that range in ages from one (1) year to seven (7) years.
They LOVED these lil critters!!
Will definitely look into buying others.
on March 11, 2015
My niece wanted this for Christmas and she couldn't have been happier. I don't think she went anywhere without it the whole day. It's super soft and very cute. I worried she would be disappointed that the ears and carrot are sewn on, but she said she didn't care.
on April 3, 2014
This little hamster is the cutest little stuffed animal ever. It's just the right size for my 1 year old grandson to hold in his little hands and it's soft and makes a great Easter present or add on present for a basket, which is what I'll be doing with it.
on April 21, 2014
This was a gift for my daughter on Easter. As soon as she saw it she fell in love with it and hasn't put it down since. It arrived on time and looks just like the picture. She is also enjoying playing the games online. I would recommend this product.

See 1 answered question