Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 26, 2000
I thought the author would assume that people buying this book already know the basics of web design and other common sense issues, such as knowing to "proofread your resume" (there actually was a section on this). Instead this book is completely book is completely basic and boring. I was hoping it would be really specific by giving advice such as how important it is to learn Java. Not sure who it was written for because who would buy a book about being a Webmaster if they didn't have a clue?
on October 22, 2003
This book is mostly full beginner advice that could be used by anyone just entering the professional job market. Very little content is Webmaster, IT specific, what is specific is rudimentary.
I got this book from the Library, I am glad I did not have to pay anything for it, it provided me with zero information. I also checked out "Web Design in a Nutshell", published by O'Reilly, their books are infinitely more informative.
on April 10, 2000
That one word (DUH! ) sums up the content of this book.
If you are dedicated to having your intelligence insulted, then its trivial, elementary, superflous, and mostly irrelevant information is eminently for you.