Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 7, 2012
Although I am pretty technically proficient, I was looking for a step-by-step way to get started with AWS. This guide was very helpful and written in an engaging friendly way. Plus I had not considered the free website possibility (I was looking at AWS for a SQL hosting project) until I ran across the title. Delivers what it promises.
on April 24, 2013
There is much more useful and up to date information on the website (Amazon Web Services). The book is out of date and looks like a short review of Amazon S3, nothing more. I am totally disappointed with buying this book.
on May 2, 2013
Good written for dummies. You would not read/learn anything new comparing to official AWS whitepaper on this topic. For me, after reading AWS documentation first only interesting part was link to some HTML templates.
on November 7, 2012
In this book I've found all the beginner things, including web hosting and etc. Recommended to people who never wrote a line of code.
on April 4, 2016
was little but enough for what the author hope you make.
on June 8, 2013
I am completely satisfied. This is the very best I have bought. I do not regret my money . this is an investment.