5.0 out of 5 stars WEBSTER SEASON 3, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
I,M SO HAPPY THAT SEASON 3 OF WEBSTER TV SERIES IS ON DVD.I JUST LOVE IT.PLEASE GET SEASONS 4-6 ON DVDS SO I CAN BUY THEM PLEASE.IT,S A GREAT SHOW TO WATCH.THANKS SO MUCH.MAGDALENA HOLLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
Webster is one of our favorite series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received Thanks, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
My granddaughter loves this show and was thrilled to get series. Great series for children of all ages to enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Webster : Great series, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
Enjoyed watching this season. He is a funny little guy who is loved by his 'parents". Lots of love, patience and understanding is portrayed.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV shows of the past....DVD, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
I have purchased as many as I could of the seasons of this wonderful program, Webster. So many lessons in it for children and parents. And if you want to laugh, you WILL LAUGH as you watch each chapter. I'm 69 and I need to laugh during these Golden Years. Buy Webster and see what I mean. I love this purchase. JM, Orlando, FL

5.0 out of 5 stars Webster 3rd times the Charm!, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
More episodes more fun and Webster and the gang continue to make you and me laugh and cry and learn more valuable life lessons. I'm glad I have this set because it gives me a chance to see the episodes I didn't get to see or remember when I was a child. Shout continue doing a good job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 80s Show, June 17, 2012
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
Webster is one of those shows that I loved as a kid in the 80s, but it wasn't shown much on tv since. I had a couple of episodes on tape that I watched over the years. I bought the first few seasons on dvd. I've been watching the third one and I think the show holds up well. It's funny, weird, and sad at times. It reminds me of Punky Brewster in some ways. Teaching lessons and showing that family is important. If you love 80s sitcoms you should enjoy Webster.

Be sure to check out the really cheesy episode called "Almost Home". It was supposed to be a pilot for a spin-off, but it never got picked up. It has a lot of bad acting and bad writing. But it's also funny at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 17, 2014
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
very enjoyed by the person it was given to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!!!Highly Recommend......, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Webster: Season 3 (DVD)
I'm so thrilled to have found Webster on dvd. I've always wanted to have a collection of my own. I enjoy showing these shows to my children. It's NOT all the filth they show now days. I enjoy watching shows that are more family friendly. Shows without all the nudity. I wish the shows now days wasn't as trashy. The shows from back in the day was put together much better than now days. The shows now days are nothing like what I & others enjoyed watching. They take everything too far.. It's crazy. I will continue to buy shows like this for my family to enjoy.. I really enjoy watching these family friendly shows. They are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend. Great Product..........

Webster: Season 3
Webster: Season 3 by Lee Bernhardi (DVD - 2011)
$29.93 $18.99