5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for an Informative Dictionary
This is a pretty good dictionary, as a student it has helped me out quite a bit when I've needed it. It is a lot more comprehensive than the few copies of what my school has which I found too be too basic and lacking a lot of words. This book has pretty much everything you'd need to know and as a High School student I feel that it gets the job done.
I think the $4...
Published on December 13, 2011 by Hydralisk27

3.0 out of 5 stars It is sufficient for the time being...
This dictionary is sufficient for beginner level Spanish. To go beyond that, I am sure there must be better books out there. I like to have it when I cannot access my laptop, but the dictionaries and dictionary apps I have on my computer are certainly superior to this.

Published 2 months ago by Christopher H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for an Informative Dictionary, December 13, 2011
This review is from: Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students (Spanish Edition) (Paperback)
I think the $4 price point is great for this book as well. Overall, it's a good sized dictionary and it contains a lot of definitions. In all honesty, if you're searching for a basic beginning Spanish-English Dictionary, look no further. This is best book out there for the price no doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students, December 21, 2012
Jay™ (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son when he needed a dictionary to accompany his Spanish I text book. It is mainly divided into the following sections:

1. Conjugation of Spanish Verbs
2. Irregular English Verbs
3. Spanish-English Dictionary
4. English-Spanish Dictionary
5. Common Spanish Abbreviations
6. Spanish Numbers
7. English Numbers

Pros:

Reasonably priced
Light weight
Nearly 40,000 entries (as per the publisher and I did not count)
No need to buy two separate dictionaries for Spanish to English and English to Spanish
Made/Printed in USA

Con:

Paper quality is not that good (but it still is OK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Price is Rite!, September 2, 2011
Price is right for this book. Bought it for my 7 yrs old daughter who is in a 2 way program in school (Spanish/English). At first when I opened it I thought I made a mistake by not ordering the correct dictionary. I thought this only comes in Spanish with translation in English, but halfway as I flipped through there's an English with Spanish translation. Really good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Kid's First Year of Spanish Class, August 16, 2012
This is exactly what we needed. Not huge and bulky, not every single word in the language, but certainly complete and enough to get him started in middle school Spanish. Easy to read, words not crammed onto the page, easy to lookup words in both languages. Excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students (Spanish Edition), January 16, 2014
Great dictionary. Makes it very simple to help me learn some spanish. We had some spanish speaking landscapers do some work for us on many occasions and I told them I was going to get a book to help me learn some spanish to communicate with them better. It has been very helpful to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is sufficient for the time being..., July 12, 2014

That said, this dictionary has often been useful to me when doing my workbooks. I recommend it if you are at a beginning level, or if you simply want something easy to carry in your mochila.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, April 12, 2014
I love it.. It's amazing! It has just about every word you could think of in here. It's big and filled with tons of great resources..I bought two books previously from another brand and they both were crap. To the point, where I don't even use them. And instead wasted money. But this was great! Def would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!!!, March 7, 2014
Can't beat it for the price! I especially like the irregular verb conjugations provided in the front, along with the representative regular -re, -ar, and -ir verb conjugations. Lightweight & easy to carry. More words than in my free iPhone app. Very useful and surprisingly inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students., March 2, 2014
This book is very helpful. I only wish it gave the punctuations for each word. But other than that it is a great little dictionary for the Spanish class I am taking. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfilled it's purpose, January 19, 2014
My mom was in need of it and it's helped her countless times since I got it for her. Takes it with her everywhere she goes.

Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students (Spanish Edition)
Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary for Students (Spanish Edition) by Merriam-Webster (Paperback - May 1, 2010)
Used & New from: $4.24